CDZ Men Have Made Life Way To Easy

We'll continue to use men for the grunt work.
Real men ain't going to put up with your new bullshit

We will see, real women are not going to put up with mens bs. Those days of making the bacon, bringing it home, and frying it up has got old.
---------------------------------------------------------- one of the things i look forward to is seeing American feminazi in 'burkhas' and providing their keepers with satisfaction Penny .

Never happen.

I get your point, but I don't think it is a man's responsibility to 'make life' easy, or hard, for women. In the West today women are generally less dependent on men for financial security. That's all.

Financial independence is a good thing. Women were 2nd class citizens in the work world even in my lifetime. We have gone from the man as head (and boss) of the household to a more equal partnership when it comes to earning income, household chores, child rearing, etc. I do think that some women undervalue men - and behave toward them in a manner they themselves would not tolerate.

Women could run the world today - yet wise, confident women will always appreciate and acknowledge the role and value of men. The attempt to make us all the same is a mistake, and actually the opposite of 'liberating'. Liberating is recognizing and respecting differences.

(Personally tho, I think men are delightful creatures and every woman should have one or two. ;))

ps - it does seem a growing trend in media and ads to emasculate men - portray them as goofballs or incompetent, while the wise woman comes to the rescue. Stereotyping a gender, male or female, in such a way is wrong.

We will see, real women are not going to put up with mens bs. Those days of making the bacon, bringing it home, and frying it up has got old.
Do you use gas or electric to fry up that bacon?

We'll continue to use men for the grunt work.
Real men ain't going to put up with your new bullshit

---------------------------------------------------------- one of the things i look forward to is seeing American feminazi in 'burkhas' and providing their keepers with satisfaction Penny .

Never happen.
---------------------------------------- look at 'europe' , look at muslim homelands Penny .

I get your point, but I don't think it is a man's responsibility to 'make life' easy, or hard, for women. In the West today women are generally less dependent on men for financial security. That's all.

Financial independence is a good thing. Women were 2nd class citizens in the work world even in my lifetime. We have gone from the man as head (and boss) of the household to a more equal partnership when it comes to earning income, household chores, child rearing, etc. I do think that some women undervalue men - and behave toward them in a manner they themselves would not tolerate.

Women could run the world today - yet wise, confident women will always appreciate and acknowledge the role and value of men. The attempt to make us all the same is a mistake, and actually the opposite of 'liberating'. Liberating is recognizing and respecting differences.

(Personally tho, I think men are delightful creatures and every woman should have one or two. ;))

ps - it does seem a growing trend in media and ads to emasculate men - portray them as goofballs or incompetent, while the wise woman comes to the rescue. Stereotyping a gender, male or female, in such a way is wrong.
It just seems like women today are starting to act like one big collative bitch

And women are getting more and more obese too

Life is to easy for them

I see a lot of fat out of shape men, who are you kidding.
Do you use gas or electric to fry up that bacon?

We do not get bacon which is nothing but fat.

It does seem to be an amazing coincidence that women started clamoring for equality the minute that men made society safe enough for them to complain about it.

Mark

Forum List

Back