Men can’t be men?

Men are men and ask women to make appointments for full body massage with happy ending for free, just for heterosexual fun and heterosexual practice.

Women have a problem being women for free under our form of Capitalism.

A Rooer Society only works when there are accepted roles for people and those roles are embraced. When Men start acting like women and women embrace Feminism over femininity, Society as a whole breaks down.

Horseshit. Despite what you claim, society is in better shape than ever.

You want people to be what you want them to be. And you think life is supposed to be about suffering. Sorry, but most of us don’t agree with that. Society does NOT break down if women demand equality.
^ this is coming from a guy who admittedly lives a sexual lifestyle where a woman plays a subservient role to the man.. the fact that that is what you need to be turned on sexually says an awful lot about where you place women in society

If this comment is aimed at me, I would love to hear what lifestyle you think I live that involves a woman in subservient role.
I've seen you discuss the D/s lifestyle with you as the D

Indeed I have. Do you think I force women into D/s scenes? Do you think they did not seek out a Dom?

If you have seen me discuss D/s, you should have paid attention. Nothing I have said shows me to place women anywhere lower in society. If anything, I am catering to what she wants.

Also, my occasional play does not, in any way, describe the entirety of what turns me on.
The point is you get off on the woman being subservient, whether or not they seek that is irrelevant, bc it clearly indicates that you prefer a woman to be less than you

Horseshit. Despite what you claim, society is in better shape than ever.

You want people to be what you want them to be. And you think life is supposed to be about suffering. Sorry, but most of us don’t agree with that. Society does NOT break down if women demand equality.
^ this is coming from a guy who admittedly lives a sexual lifestyle where a woman plays a subservient role to the man.. the fact that that is what you need to be turned on sexually says an awful lot about where you place women in society

If this comment is aimed at me, I would love to hear what lifestyle you think I live that involves a woman in subservient role.

Indeed I have. Do you think I force women into D/s scenes? Do you think they did not seek out a Dom?

If you have seen me discuss D/s, you should have paid attention. Nothing I have said shows me to place women anywhere lower in society. If anything, I am catering to what she wants.

Also, my occasional play does not, in any way, describe the entirety of what turns me on.
The point is you get off on the woman being subservient, whether or not they seek that is irrelevant, bc it clearly indicates that you prefer a woman to be less than you

Horseshit. I get off on a woman being aroused and having massive orgasms. I also enjoy giving a woman what she wants. The D/s play is an occasional thing.

Men are men and ask women to make appointments for full body massage with happy ending for free, just for heterosexual fun and heterosexual practice.

Women have no problem being women.

Not even for free, under Any form of Capitalism?

Dear free chics,

I don't have a petty cash fund for this purpose. Want to come over and help me get really really good at full body massage with happy ending, for free; simply for the sake of heterosexual friendship in modern times?

Dear free chics,

I don't have a petty cash fund for this purpose. Want to come over and help me get really really good at full body massage with happy ending, for free; simply for the sake of heterosexual friendship in modern times?

The fact that they don’t make appointments with you does not necessarily mean they won’t make appointment. It could very well be they are not attracted to you.

Dear free chics,

The fact that they don’t make appointments with you does not necessarily mean they won’t make appointment. It could very well be they are not attracted to you.
for free, under our form of Capitalism?

Dear free chics,

Free doesn’t help if they are not attracted to you.

Dear free chics,

in other words, i can only find nice girls who are willing to be friends, when i have capital, under capitalism?

Dear free chics,

in other words, i can only find nice girls who are willing to be friends, when i have capital, under capitalism?

Not what I said at all.

How much effort do you put into being attractive for a woman?

Dear free chics,

Not what I said at all.

under capitalism, when i have enough capital? not as much as when i don't.

Not what I said at all.

Being attractive is not just about having money. As often as not, it is about personality and how you treat her.

Not what I said at all.

Being attractive is not just about having money. As often as not, it is about personality and how you treat her.
capital is the equivalent to poon; women know that.

Horseshit. I get off on a woman being aroused and having massive orgasms. I also enjoy giving a woman what she wants. The D/s play is an occasional thing.
Sure ya do :thup:

Not what I said at all.

For some women. But it is not the only thing. And if you don’t have capital, work on other ways to attract a woman.

Sure ya do :thup:

Your knowledge of the D/s world is limited. That is obvious. It does not mean you prefer a woman to be less than you.

Not what I said at all.

For some women. But it is not the only thing. And if you don’t have capital, work on other ways to attract a woman.
i am not looking for a relationship; i can handle, uncommitted sex and i am honest about it.

how, equal, is that.

Not what I said at all.

i am not looking for a relationship; i can handle, uncommitted sex and i am honest about it.

how, equal, is that.

Not all women are looking for a relationship either. How equal is that?

how, equal, is that.

Not all women are looking for a relationship either. How equal is that?
Women wearing a burka can always say no.

Forum List

Back