Memo to speaker Ryan

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Speaker Ryan,
I was happy to see you finally came around to supporting the GOP primary winner. That was very big of you. I watched today your reaction to Mr. Trumps unfortunate and untimely remarks about the judge in his class action suit. I agreed with your words and your stance on the issue but once...just once can you show as much passion when standing for a conservative patriotic agenda? Can you get as passionate for example about the fact that the mastermind of 9-11 is still enjoying an island life in Guantanamo Bay detention facility...15 years and we still haven't tried and put this bastard to death? Why?
I don't care how out of line Trump gets....he will be better as president than the two party BS gamesmanship we suffer under now.
We are still at war...15 years and our leaders can't seem to win it. And you say nothing. But when Trump says one sentence that hurts no one you puke your guts out. The borders are wide open and you say nothing, crime rate is up and you say nothing, wages are stagnate and you say nothing. Trump remarks his concern over a judge and you freak out. Grow a pair this is a battle and if you are not up to it go home and play golf with that disaster Boehner.

One would figure if there was really such "anger" out there with you Drumpf worshipers...you would have replaced more than one person out of the House so far....who happened to be a Drumpf Supporter. LOL.

You'll have your chance in about 10 weeks when Paul Ryan is up for re-election.

"I don't care how out of line Trump gets"

Of course you don’t.

You’re the typical reprehensible rightwing blind partisan hack who places party above country.
Put the beer down you have had too many tonight libtard...

Speaker Ryan,
I was happy to see you finally came around to supporting the GOP primary winner. That was very big of you. I watched today your reaction to Mr. Trumps unfortunate and untimely remarks about the judge in his class action suit. I agreed with your words and your stance on the issue but once...just once can you show as much passion when standing for a conservative patriotic agenda? Can you get as passionate for example about the fact that the mastermind of 9-11 is still enjoying an island life in Guantanamo Bay detention facility...15 years and we still haven't tried and put this bastard to death? Why?
I don't care how out of line Trump gets....he will be better as president than the two party BS gamesmanship we suffer under now.
We are still at war...15 years and our leaders can't seem to win it. And you say nothing. But when Trump says one sentence that hurts no one you puke your guts out. The borders are wide open and you say nothing, crime rate is up and you say nothing, wages are stagnate and you say nothing. Trump remarks his concern over a judge and you freak out. Grow a pair this is a battle and if you are not up to it go home and play golf with that disaster Boehner.

Speaker Ryan has an email address - this should be directed to him. I have a few words for him myself - before the country can be fixed, the entirety of Congress, both sides of the aisle needs to be fixed first. Gotta leave for work now so I'll address him with my issues later.

The Judge should have recused himself, just like Justice Kagan recently did. If Hillary was involved in a similar case, her acolytes would be screaming for removal of any judge with ties to Conservative causes.

Speaker Ryan,
Ryan has to worry about his own job as well as Mitch McConnell's for him.

If Trump gets enough DEM's to vote against him and not enough GOP's to vote for him then the GOP could also lose the Senate (very likely) and the House (not likely but possible).

So Ryan has got to do whatever Ryan has got to do to ensure GOP control of House and Senate.

This is why Trump and his mouth are so dangerous between now and the election.

Forum List

Back