Melania Trump ask's us to Forgive Trump's Old Behavior, like you forgave Bill Clinton...

No, the woman who demonized, bullied, slandered, threatened, & silenced his victims while enabling his secually predatory crimes IS running for President.

If she wins she brings the career sexual deviant with her into the WH to tepresent this country...

It's so funny that you dutifully repeat those lines not having any idea how lame they are.
Rudy Guliani was on every political talk show this morning saying the exact same thing. He's the only guy left shameless enough to defend him. Him, Ann Coulter, rush.

I love watching fox when shit like this happens.

Kellyanne Conway is probably leaving the campaign.
Why do you say that? Wishful thinking? She's got no morals--do you think Trump is going to fire her? Only if she steals his cell phone.

She was supposed to do the Sunday show circuit today. She's disappeared. I would guess she has almost no morals, when it comes to political hackery, but I'm guessing either this touched whatever shred of decency she might have,

or, she just realized that trying to spin this one was beyond even her capacity.

You might want to remember that she spent almost all of the nineties bashing Bill Clinton on the sex stuff.
I recorded one of the shows that was supposed to have her on. Or maybe it's on at 2--Fox News Sunday? Hmmmm. Will find out later.

Forum List

Back