Melania, please please please find another topic to address, then learn how to speak!!

She's the FLOTJS - an unelected position with no legitimate power or mandate. The fact thst she has a "campaign" is a joke to begin with. Her only legitimate role is to look pretty and keep the POTUS happy in the private residence.

Look who's telling others to learn English.
Bitch, I'm not on fuckin national fuckin Tv like this immigrant transplant...bit effin difference fool
At least she isn't starving our kids by changing the school lunch program. You bitch, Michelle did that.
Really mf'? First off, the man looking white bitch would melt going near a fuckin school, let alone entering one and Michelle advocated health food, get your alternative facts straight, dumb ass before addressing me again.
Why Michelle Obama Is Wrong on School Lunches

Listening to this Trump arm candy talk is just too much....first off, her english sucks and the fact she's on this anti-bullying shit is just mindless...especially when your married to the biggest bully in the country, Trump...now just like him, she's becoming a fuckin joke!!
Melania Trump’s Anti-Bullying Speech Did Not Go Down Well
“Start with your husband.”http://videos.vidible.tv/prod/2017-...NcpFWqiYZQF0lbSqrJSNJZqqZ9QaoZ764e0uW4_mGTw8t
DJpxaGrVAAANSqe.jpg
DKLq7V0X0AAAc1W.jpg
Will Baron be able to save this fucked up family?
You are cruel but accurate.

Look who's telling others to learn English.
Bitch, I'm not on fuckin national fuckin Tv like this immigrant transplant...bit effin difference fool
At least she isn't starving our kids by changing the school lunch program. You bitch, Michelle did that.
Really mf'? First off, the man looking white bitch would melt going near a fuckin school, let alone entering one and Michelle advocated health food, get your alternative facts straight, dumb ass before addressing me again.
She starved students, while stuffing her far ass with chicken wings.

She speaks five languages
Yeah, as sure as she has a degree in architecture from the nonexistent “University of Slovenia.”

A crash course on Melania Trump

Read it. Eat some crow, maybe show a little humility.....and admit your are a half-wit Bolshevik Dumb-ass.
We are told by Tramp himself that cBS is fake news, and you just proved it.

They claim she spoke French to children in a French hospital, but with the exception of saying "bonjour je m appelle Melania" everything else she said was in English and translated to French by a translator. Hey, as long as I have a translator, I can speak any language too!!!

They also claim she spoke Italian to children in an Italian hospital, here is the note she wrote to the children in her best Italian:

424B4EB500000578-4693250-image-a-32_1499955692122.jpg

Yeah, as sure as she has a degree in architecture from the nonexistent “University of Slovenia.”

Read it. Eat some crow, maybe show a little humility.....and admit your are a half-wit Bolshevik Dumb-ass.

They claim she spoke French to children in a French hospital, but with the exception of saying "bonjour je m appelle Melania" everything else she said was in English and translated to French by a translator. Hey, as long as I have a translator, I can speak any language too!!!

They also claim she spoke Italian to children in an Italian hospital, here is the note she wrote to the children in her best Italian:

This bitch is nothing but Trump eye candy and has the brain of a molding twinkie. She couldn't even write a fuckin speech without stealing from Michelle,...she's stupid and dumb like her fuckin husband....Trump wouldn't marry anything that's smarter than he is, which doesn't leave much room for a salt grain. He just want's em, young pretty and stupid!!

Listening to this Trump arm candy talk is just too much....first off, her english sucks and the fact she's on this anti-bullying shit is just mindless...especially when your married to the biggest bully in the country, Trump...now just like him, she's becoming a fuckin joke!!
Melania Trump’s Anti-Bullying Speech Did Not Go Down Well
“Start with your husband.”http://videos.vidible.tv/prod/2017-...NcpFWqiYZQF0lbSqrJSNJZqqZ9QaoZ764e0uW4_mGTw8t
DJpxaGrVAAANSqe.jpg
DKLq7V0X0AAAc1W.jpg
Will Baron be able to save this fucked up family?
you are a racist and woman hater

This bitch is nothing but Trump eye candy and has the brain of a molding twinkie. She couldn't even write a fuckin speech without stealing from Michelle,...she's stupid and dumb like her fuckin husband....Trump wouldn't marry anything that's smarter than he is, which doesn't leave much room for a salt grain. He just want's em, young pretty and stupid!!

Trump's I.Q. is 156--genius level. Melania's is 130.

120 and above puts you in the top 10 percent.

It would help if you gathered some facts before spewing your White Hate. As it is, White People, and most others, are just laughing at you. I enjoy your posts, but its only because you are making a fool of yourself.

And you are embarrassing your race by proving that Blacks can be racists and bigots too. You ought to stop, but I'm well pleased if you mean to continue.

Forum List

Back