Mehdi Hasan Shows What A Big Phony Ron DeSantis Is When It Comes To Jesus

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
I was on the fence. Does DeSantis remind me of Trump? I have made my decision
DeSantis reminds me of Trump. This one sealed it for me.

MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan on Sunday called out Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a 2024 Republican presidential candidate, for his latest “transparent pitch” to win over evangelical Christian voters.

During an interview with The Christian Broadcasting Network last week, DeSantis said he’d like to have been among the original disciples of Jesus Christ.

“These guys all went out and they dedicated their life to spreading the gospel,” DeSantis said. “I look back at that and would loved to have been able to be there with them.”

Hasan couldn’t get over the “sheer arrogance” of that statement from a Republican.

MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan on Sunday called out Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a 2024 Republican presidential candidate, for his latest “transparent pitch” to win over evangelical Christian voters.

During an interview with The Christian Broadcasting Network last week, DeSantis said he’d like to have been among the original disciples of Jesus Christ.

“These guys all went out and they dedicated their life to spreading the gospel,” DeSantis said. “I look back at that and would loved to have been able to be there with them.”

Hasan couldn’t get over the “sheer arrogance” of that statement from a Republican.

Trump or DeSantis, you're not going to like how 2024 turns out. :laughing0301:

I’m no DeSantis fan but why would we care what some British Muslim thinks of it?

I’m no DeSantis fan but why would we care what some British Muslim thinks of it?

Hasan. That sounds like some kind of terrorist name.

Hasan
baby256.jpg

DeSantis said he’d like to have been among the original disciples of Jesus Christ.

The next question should be, OK, say you are one, and the "authorities" have shown up to arrest Jesus. Do you stand shoulder to shoulder with Jesus, or do you bolt with the other 11....

The next question should be, OK, say you are one, and the "authorities" have shown up to arrest Jesus. Do you stand shoulder to shoulder with Jesus, or do you bolt with the other 11....
I am not one, and I didn't say that.

"sheer arrogance ....from a Republican..."?? would it have been sheer arrogance
if the statement had been uttered by a democrat?

Forum List

Back