Megyn Kelly: "We will be hearing more about Jeffrey Epstein in the coming year, and from him directly, but that's all I'm allowed to say for now "

maybe he left a video talking about all the people hes blackmailed as an insurance policy,,
If he did create a "dead man switch" he blew it by not letting the right people know that it existed BEFORE they decided to kill him. The same can be said of Maxwell. She should have left the country and lived fabulously for the rest of her days with such information kept in a secure form that her demise would make public.

• Banned
Who cares? Have you seen Megyn in a Leather Mini-Skirt?
Yes, and more!

main-qimg-28a5163a827e354c1bb45f2b73573843-lq

1704432368767.jpeg

40d548e00da954128941e7420956067b_xl.jpg

c2eebfc98bef514a977763399880240e.jpg

She’s a doll
She wasn't as hot 10 years ago on Fox and that is odd. If she had "work" done, her surgeon should be raking in bank. I don't care for her stance against Trump or the way she used his candidacy to try to build her career but yup, she IS a hottie.
Here's a little reminder of her humble beginnings -

Maybe the saying "Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself" is true. C
Suicide always seemed improbable to me when looking at the full facts and the pictures of his alleged body being loaded into the ambulance
Seemed likely Fake .
But which Faction wanted/needed to look after him , or, whether he bargained for a Faked Death, are matters I would love to hear about .

I would have thought he would be killed the moment he had revealed everything and when any Dead Man switches had been neutralised .

Forum List

Back