Meghan McCain moves to MSNBC.

Both left and right should agree she's just another case of nepotism. I mean, what credentials does this woman have?

She's got a college degree, she wrote a book and writes for political websites.

Exactly what sort of credentials are you looking for?

So all it takes is a bachelors?:lol:

Any evidence of her distinguishing herself in any way?

She got a book published because she's McCain's daughter, and the same for her contributions on political websites. I'm not saying it because I'm a conservative, she shows herself as a mental-midget.

Last edited:
Meghan McCain isn't a conservative, she's a moderate/centrist Republican. She is opposed to abortion, supports gay rights, is a strong supporter of national defense, opposes strong immigration policy, and supports minimized government intrusion into personal lives and business.

Both left and right should agree she's just another case of nepotism. I mean, what credentials does this woman have?

She got a book published because she's McCain's daughter, and the same for her contributions on political websites. I'm not saying it because I'm a conservative, she shows herself as a mental-midget.

What were Rush Limbaugh's credentials before he became a pundit and a blowhard? How about Don Imus? Howard Stern? What he do before getting a radio show?

Most media jobs are like the lottery. Sometimes you hit and sometimes you don't. Meghan's dad had a huge part in her success, no doubt, but you don't get anywhere unless there is something more to you in the commentary biz.

Meghan McCain isn't a conservative, she's a moderate/centrist Republican. She is opposed to abortion, supports gay rights, is a strong supporter of national defense, opposes strong immigration policy, and supports minimized government intrusion into personal lives and business.

You're probably to young to remember when she would be considered "far" right.

Heck, now adays Goldwater would be considered a "liberal". :lol:

You're probably to young to remember when she would be considered "far" right.

Heck, now adays Goldwater would be considered a "liberal". :lol:

Of course he would. Nowadays nobody understands what it truly means to be "liberal" or "conservative."

Just goes to show the right will push people out of their party.

They dont like ideas.

Step out of line and think for yourself and they want you gone.

Great way to grow your party huh?

What were Rush Limbaugh's credentials before he became a pundit and a blowhard? How about Don Imus? Howard Stern? What he do before getting a radio show?

Most media jobs are like the lottery. Sometimes you hit and sometimes you don't. Meghan's dad had a huge part in her success, no doubt, but you don't get anywhere unless there is something more to you in the commentary biz.

You do bring up a decent point with Rush, but still, most political contributors on TV usually have more qualifications than a college degree. Radio is a bit different, because being able to do monologue is a special talent, not saying TV doesn't take talent, but it's different.

My contention is her being McCain's daughter is her only resource.

The GOP ought to take a good, long look at young Republicans like this woman. They are going to need thoughtful, intellectually curious candidates at some point.

You do bring up a decent point with Rush, but still, most political contributors on TV usually have more qualifications than a college degree. Radio is a bit different, because being able to do monologue is a special talent, not saying TV doesn't take talent, but it's different.

My contention is her being McCain's daughter is her only resource.

Well if you ask me..it's a pretty good resource. She's already acclimated into the enviroment and probably has a contact sheet most pundits would die for..

The GOP ought to take a good, long look at young Republicans like this woman. They are going to need thoughtful, intellectually curious candidates at some point.

She's actually a pretty good face for conservatism. She's approachable, friendly, passionate about her beliefs but not unwilling to listen to others. She expresses herself about things she's got problems with, without the hyperbole. Maybe that's why she got along with Rachel Maddow so well. She even convinced Maddow to join her at a gun show.

She's actually a pretty good face for conservatism. She's approachable, friendly, passionate about her beliefs but not unwilling to listen to others. She expresses herself about things she's got problems with, without the hyperbole. Maybe that's why she got along with Rachel Maddow so well. She even convinced Maddow to join her at a gun show.

Who the fuck is Rachel Maddow, asswipe?

How much practice does it take to become such a dick?

How much practice does it take to become such a dick?

Ok, I give up, how much?

Forum List

Back