Mega-Blizzard to hit Sierra Nevada!

They'll be shoveling for days!:deal::bye1:

Life-threatening blizzard to pummel Sierra Nevada: 'Zero visibility in whiteout conditions'

Hey Billy....just like you said was coming! Another nut sack kick to the AGW obsessed. The whole country will be watching this unfold....while the k00ks keep talking about 1 degree C.:coffee::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Sierras are great for blizzards.
81deNIH-gHL.jpg

Its fascinating to me that all the AGW obsessed continually perseverate about the science as if people don't notice whats going on when they step out of the house into 3 feet of snow. As if a temperature rise of 0.2 degree's in one year is going to impact their perceptions more than a mega-blizzard.:abgg2q.jpg:. Where do they get this shit?

Heres my daily analogy........

So if you have a smoking hot babe standing buck naked right in front of you, you're not going to ball her when her boyfriend is 15 zip codes away?:bye1::bye1:The AGW crowd has a poor understanding of human behavior........people don't stand around watching paint dry assholes!!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Life-threatening blizzard to pummel Sierra Nevada: 'Zero visibility in whiteout conditions'

Hey Billy....just like you said was coming! Another nut sack kick to the AGW obsessed. The whole country will be watching this unfold....while the k00ks keep talking about 1 degree C.:coffee::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yep!

I had to order the battening down of 300 wind turbines today with wind speeds of 60+ knots. Looking at the projections we will have about 2 feet of snow by the time this storm is done with us here on the great divide. De-icing and other systems are now being checked out as when we get this much snow in one hit it will ice things up severely.

I have the next two weeks off to do final draft of our paper before submission... Our visit from NOAA went well but they are perplexed why there was no warming. They refuse to believe that LWIR just passes through our atmosphere absent water vapor. They left finding no fault in our work, which was refreshing.

Its been a real enlightening two weeks..

Last edited:

Yep!

I had to order the battening down of 300 wind turbines today with wind speeds of 60+ knots. Looking at the projections we will have about 2 feet of snow by the time this storm is done with us here on the great divide. De-icing and other systems are now being checked out as when we get this much snow in one hit it will ice things up severely.

I have the next two weeks off to do final draft of our paper before submission... Our visit from NOAA went well but they are perplexed why there was no warming. They refuse to believe that LWIR just passes through our atmosphere absent water vapor. They left finding no fault in our work, which was refreshing.

Its been a real enlightening two weeks..

Dang....interesting stuff. Winf power is ghey.

Forum List

Back