Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

The only reason your state isn't in worse condition is the fact that there have been governors that have stopped your heavily liberal state. Your libs have chased businesses from the state along with individuals. because of the taxes levied on businesses and individuals. Blame it all on the republicans all you want, but nobody is that stupid to believe your drivel, wry. You can't keep taxing the people, wry....Neveda isn't too far away and people and businesses are flocking to it.....care to give an answer why? :lol:

Proof?
Large retall store their products in Nevada for a number of reasons, one being the land northwest of Reno where many huge warehouses are is cheap and near rail lines; the inventory tax is lower and wages too.
Other than that Nevada is a state whose main product is tourism, based on craps, slots and shows.
If people are "flocking" to Vegas explain why the housing industry there is in free fall.
As usual, you're full of digested bull food.

Proof????:lol:Your a bigger idiot than I thought, wry. Your a partisan hack, and blinded by it. Go live in your ultra liberal dream world, wry. frisco is just the right place for your politics. :cuckoo:

Is there proof in that post somewhere? Not seeing it.

Wow.
You posted, "Your liberals have been in power for quite awhile...what have they come up with?"
I noted liberals have not been in power for quite a while, and gave facts to support my statement, on both the national and California level.
You then devolve into name calling. Usually I thank people like you for sharing, in your case let me suggest you go fuck yourself - that's more in tune with your type of response. It means nothing, but does convey a message (or at least the last conservative VP thought so).

The only reason your state isn't in worse condition is the fact that there have been governors that have stopped your heavily liberal state. Your libs have chased businesses from the state along with individuals. because of the taxes levied on businesses and individuals. Blame it all on the republicans all you want, but nobody is that stupid to believe your drivel, wry. You can't keep taxing the people, wry....Neveda isn't too far away and people and businesses are flocking to it.....care to give an answer why? :lol:

Proof?
Large retall store their products in Nevada for a number of reasons, one being the land northwest of Reno where many huge warehouses are is cheap and near rail lines; the inventory tax is lower and wages too.
Other than that Nevada is a state whose main product is tourism, based on craps, slots and shows.
If people are "flocking" to Vegas explain why the housing industry there is in free fall.

try these dipshit.....
CARPE DIEM: Companies Leaving California in Record Numbers
COMPANIES LEAVING CALIFORNIA…Some to Nevada | Independent American News
12 more firms on ‘Leaving California’ list - Jan Norman on Small Business : The Orange County Register
Gateway Pundit
California's economic crisis - businesses are leaving the state - includes related articles - Cover Story | Nation's Business | Find Articles at BNET

Proof?

try these dipshit.....
12 more firms on ‘Leaving California’ list - Jan Norman on Small Business : The Orange County Register
Gateway Pundit
California's economic crisis - businesses are leaving the state - includes related articles - Cover Story | Nation's Business | Find Articles at BNET

You'd think that if all these businesses were leaving we'd have empty buildings and our traffic would improve....neither happening.

Proof?

try these dipshit.....
Gateway Pundit

I wasn't going to waste my time on the liberal hack from frisco, Harry, but good finds.

Proof?

try these dipshit.....
Gateway Pundit

You'd think that if all these businesses were leaving we'd have empty buildings and our traffic would improve....neither happening.

Just because YOU don't see it Bo doesn't make it any less so. :cuckoo:

Proof?

try these dipshit.....
Gateway Pundit

I have no idea where you live, but there are tons of empty buildings throughout the bay area in the high tech areas. I walk past several on my way to work in San Francisco. There are entire office parks in Silicon Valley that are virtually empty.

And traffic is less ugly in some spots. The only reason it's not better is the lack of investment in the freeway system combined with some interminable "improvement" projects (i.e., the new span on the Bay Bridge, which should have been completed 15 years ago).

Not at all. For instance, Brown has widened his lead by another % point on the RCP combined polls; Whitman is slipping. Boxer is up 6.4% on Fiorina. If I were a California citizen, I would still vote for Fiorina but have my doubts about Whitman. What would you do?

Go with your mind instead of your heart. Meg Whitman is kind of an unknown to me. Brown on the other hand has too much baggage for me. Whitman seemed to me to be a pretty nice person...and I know that Brown is the source of this Nikki the Maid scandal. I don't trust a politician that can't run on his record and has to resort to smear tactics.

There is no evidence Brown or his campaign have any connection to the scandal Whitman faces.
And, btw, what baggage does Brown carry?
How do I spell hypocrite? Mudwhistle.

Baggage? Well Brown was partly to blame for Ca. woe's the first time around with him in the governors house back in the 1970's. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe...but for my business (which is doing very well, thank you) I travel thru out CA and do business with lots of other CA businesses....Surely I'd see something somewhere in SF, LA, Sacramento, Bakersfield, Davis, Orange Co, San Diego, etc. And I'm not.

I have no idea where you live, but there are tons of empty buildings throughout the bay area in the high tech areas. I walk past several on my way to work in San Francisco. There are entire office parks in Silicon Valley that are virtually empty.

And traffic is less ugly in some spots. The only reason it's not better is the lack of investment in the freeway system combined with some interminable "improvement" projects (i.e., the new span on the Bay Bridge, which should have been completed 15 years ago).

I do a fair amount of traveling to the Bay Area...San Jose, Sunnyvale, Mtn View, Palo Alto and I see no more vacancies than I have when the dot.com bust hit...and traffic is just as bad if not worse than when I lived there in the mid-90s. If all these businesses are leaving, they are hiding it awfully well.

Go with your mind instead of your heart. Meg Whitman is kind of an unknown to me. Brown on the other hand has too much baggage for me. Whitman seemed to me to be a pretty nice person...and I know that Brown is the source of this Nikki the Maid scandal. I don't trust a politician that can't run on his record and has to resort to smear tactics.

There is no evidence Brown or his campaign have any connection to the scandal Whitman faces.

Baggage? Well Brown was partly to blame for Ca. woe's the first time around with him in the governors house back in the 1970's. :eusa_whistle:

Really? He supported Prop 13?

Maybe...but for my business (which is doing very well, thank you) I travel thru out CA and do business with lots of other CA businesses....Surely I'd see something somewhere in SF, LA, Sacramento, Bakersfield, Davis, Orange Co, San Diego, etc. And I'm not.

Your not even looking, Bo. When I left there (the benefit for me and you) I was seeing a lot of empty buildings. In fact, around Angel Stadium there was a lot of new growth that was getting started and quit abruptly leaving empty fields and incomplete construction. So please stop with the "I don't see it" crap, because it's there if you are looking, but then again honesty wouldn't help with your yarn.

Really? He supported Prop 13?

Your going to hang a politicians carreer on "A" policy?

“Jerry Brown is suffering from a case of political amnesia,” said Crystal Feldman, press secretary for the California Republican Party. “Brown’s budget record as governor is inheriting a $6 billion surplus yet leaving a $1 billion deficit for his successor. As governor, Jerry Brown managed to leave California ‘flat broke and flirting with bankruptcy.’ Yes, Jerry Brown has experience with California’s budget. The story Brown refuses to share is the debt-laden results of his budgeting due to Brown’s abdication of his financial responsibilities as governor in favor of ‘endless campaigning.’”
How Jerry Brown Turned $6B State Surplus into $1Billion Deficit

Not to mention all the liberal judges he appointed including Rose Bird to the Appellate court, who was the first appellate judge to be voted out of the court by the citizens of Ca.
Yeah...you just hang your hat on Prop 13, DT.

Proof?

Proof????:lol:Your a bigger idiot than I thought, wry. Your a partisan hack, and blinded by it. Go live in your ultra liberal dream world, wry. frisco is just the right place for your politics. :cuckoo:

Nice. Too stupid to provide evidence of his bull shit post, asshole provides a bigoted ad hominem attack. The RW is dominated by some really stupid people and many of them are A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S (Arrogant, Self Serving, Hypocritical, Obnoxious, Loonie, Egotistical, Shitheads)

Last edited:
Proof?

Nice. Too stupid to provide evidence of his bull shit post, asshole provides a bigoted ad hominem attack. The RW is dominated by some really stupid people and many of them are A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S (Arrogant, Self Serving, Hypocritical, Obnoxious, Loonie, Egotistical, Shitheads)

Only speaking the truth, twit. :razz:

Only speaking the truth, twit. :razz:

I bet he doesn't go to Nevada for the tourism either unless it includes an around the world tour at the Bunny Ranch. ;)

Proof?

try these dipshit.....
Gateway Pundit

i delivered mail to a complex with 130 businesses in there a year and a half ago.....now there are 28 left....80% of the change of addresses were OUT OF STATE......keep believing the bullshit your believing Bo....and as far as the Traffic....the Illegals dont seem to be leaving now are they......

driving by is much different than going in,when you go into a complex and see dozens of vacant offices,its kinda telling,especially when just a short time ago they were...full....OC has a lot of vacancies and according to the LA Times article about this OC is also one of the more prosperous Counties in the State.....big businesses can still handle this State,cause they have the money and resources.....its the smaller ones who are leaving.....and they are leaving in droves.....believe what you want....i see what they are talking about,every day.....

I do a fair amount of traveling to the Bay Area...San Jose, Sunnyvale, Mtn View, Palo Alto and I see no more vacancies than I have when the dot.com bust hit...and traffic is just as bad if not worse than when I lived there in the mid-90s. If all these businesses are leaving, they are hiding it awfully well.

so all those stories being reported on this subject are just make believe?......gotcha.....and all those vacancies im seeing are just a bunch of companies playing hide and seek with ole Harry when i walk into their buildings.....:eusa_eh:.....ill tell you what Bo.....why dont you produce a few articals to prove the move out ones are bullshit.....

Forum List

Back