Meet the team leader who gets to destroy Dahl's books

Then he shouldn't have left his works to an estate that went along with updating them.

Yeah, buddy, you don't have issues.
What ?that half a fag Nazis like you need to die by the hands of the state and experts who have brainwashed you and spoon feed you horseshit ....I don't think it's an issue just plain ol common sense

Your one comment on this thread to another poster was almost identical to the times ,bbc ,and 10,000 complete morons like you who repeated it

Oh yeah

Like they say you can choose your friends you can't choose your family

I'm sure if the wife was still alive she'd have none of this nonsense
Ya book burning Nazi rat

What ?that half a fag Nazis like you need to die by the hands of the state and experts who have brainwashed you and spoon feed you horseshit ....I don't think it's an issue just plain ol common sense

Your one comment on this thread to another poster was almost identical to the times ,bbc ,and 10,000 complete morons like you who repeated it

Oh yeah

Like they say you can choose your friends you can't choose your family

I'm sure if the wife was still alive she'd have none of this nonsense
Ya book burning Nazi rat

Uh, so what is the issue, here.

The owner of an intellectual property wants to modify it for modern audiences. Something that has been done pretty much since the beginning of time. In a few more decades, it'll be in the public domain and you can do anything you want to it.

If all previous editions of Dahl's books were being gathered up and burned, you might have a point.

Instead, the owners of the copywrite concluded the books might be more sellable if they were purged of offensive language.

Heck, this isn't like the Star Wars special edition where Greedo shot first, this is changing "enormously fat" to "enormous".

Uh, so what is the issue, here.

The owner of an intellectual property wants to modify it for modern audiences. Something that has been done pretty much since the beginning of time. In a few more decades, it'll be in the public domain and you can do anything you want to it.

If all previous editions of Dahl's books were being gathered up and burned, you might have a point.

Instead, the owners of the copywrite concluded the books might be more sellable if they were purged of offensive language.

Heck, this isn't like the Star Wars special edition where Greedo shot first, this is changing "enormously fat" to "enormous".
Wow you're such heros for defending fat kids

How do you make it through the day personally being offended by his sexism and misogyny

Weaklings

Nazi fag

Wow you're such heros for defending fat kids

How do you make it through the day personally being offended by his sexism and misogyny

I don't, I've never read one of his books and I have no intention to.
I did see the Gene Wilder version of Chocolate Factory, where- gasp - they made a bunch of changes to make it more palatable to an audience. Those bastards!

Forum List

Back