Meet the new Chair of House Judiciary Committee

While the people who follow the rules still get screwed, because some have their heads so far up their asses, that they cannot see real solutions.

Hmmm... with illegals putting all kinds of gunk in the system... anchor babies tying up resources in the system... and no enforcement on existing law... I do not doubt that some people are indeed screwed.... but what you don't realize is that it is a result of the illegals

I know who committed the crime, but there is some things that could be put in place so I don't get screwed. I had an illegal use my SSN to work, and they do this all the time.
It is easy to say this is terrible, and should be stopped, but what is a REALISTIC solution?

Make shirking the system risky and unpalatable for those trying to do so.... take money out of handouts (which illegals get their grubby hands on) and put it into law enforcement (which is a direct charge of government).... eliminate the incentive of anchor babies and amend citizenship laws to make it those born here of citizens... bring all levels of law enforcement into the illegal immigration game by eliminating the bureaucratic roadblocks... real effort into securing the borders...

and they oppose birthright citizenship and earned-citizenship proposals.

That says it all! You guys are going to ruin what is good about this country. Good thing they weren't in control when your ancestors came to this country.

My Ancestors followed the Rule of Law, how about yours? Birthright Citizenship really doesn't make sense unless at least one of your parents is a citizen. What's your problem with that? What exactly is the down side?

Most Americans respect the law and have little sympathy for lawbreakers. I wonder how soon they will start suing sanctuary cities. Lol

Or supporting enough politicians that will ensure thru government that all funding is cut off to sanctuary cities until they stop pandering to the criminal illegals

My grandparents were LEGAL immigrants Luissa. What about yours?

My ancestors were here before the US was a country. On my father's side they fought in the Revolution, and on my mom's side they were the natives and Quakers, also here before the Revolution. And your grandparents were legal, probably because there was no immigration laws.

uhm what? :eusa_eh: we have had a systemic policy since the immigration act of 1800(?) or so...... Ellis island has records and standing policies going back going back to the mid 1820....watch the godfather 2, its was exactly like that.

I think you'll find very very very few nations with policies as wide open as ours most especially when ti comes to birthright legitimacy.

here ya go..

CastleGarden.org is an educational project of The Battery Conservancy. This free site offers access to an extraordinary database of information on 11 million immigrants from 1820 through 1892, the year Ellis Island opened. Over 100 million Americans can trace their ancestors to this early immigration period.

Castle Garden, today known as Castle Clinton National Monument, is the major landmark within The Battery, the 25 acre waterfront park at the tip of Manhattan. From 1855 to 1890, the Castle was America's first official immigration center, a pioneering collaboration of New York State and New York City.

Castle Garden

and they oppose birthright citizenship and earned-citizenship proposals.

That says it all! You guys are going to ruin what is good about this country. Good thing they weren't in control when your ancestors came to this country.

they'll be happy when blood confers citizenship... just like the nazis did it.

but they aren't going to be able to affect birthright citizenship. they'll just make a lot of racist noises.

I don't think it's about Race but Sovereignty. Some Countries give automatic Citizenship if you are born there, though your parents are not citizens, the flip side is just as common.

Even Mexico is building a fence. ;) Take the hint. :lol:

When the shit hits the fan, are we going to be prepared or blind sided?

While the people who follow the rules still get screwed, because some have their heads so far up their asses, that they cannot see real solutions.

Hmmm... with illegals putting all kinds of gunk in the system... anchor babies tying up resources in the system... and no enforcement on existing law... I do not doubt that some people are indeed screwed.... but what you don't realize is that it is a result of the illegals

I know who committed the crime, but there is some things that could be put in place so I don't get screwed. I had an illegal use my SSN to work, and they do this all the time.
It is easy to say this is terrible, and should be stopped, but what is a REALISTIC solution?

Have you considered that perhaps Mexico is such a toilet that her citizens flee in droves, could be due to the fact that there is no rule of law there? Why do we want those here who's first act is to show contempt for our laws?

Have you considered that perhaps Mexico is such a toilet that her citizens flee in droves, could be due to the fact that there is no rule of law there? Why do we want those here who's first act is to show contempt for our laws?

I don't believe all of them do, by any means. The criminal element uncensored is though. Political Refugee Status isn't that far off. Current Policies are bringing us all to a collapse.

I don't believe all of them do, by any means. The criminal element uncensored is though. Political Refugee Status isn't that far off. Current Policies are bringing us all to a collapse.

What else do you call the total disregard that illegal aliens show for our immigrations laws other than contempt for those same laws?

Sanctuary cities and states that harbor these lawbreakers and give away taxpayer dollars to assist in furthering their lawlessness should be held accountable as well. I'd like to add whistleblower protection to individuals who report such nonsense, Starting with the social workers in Utah.

Forum List

Back