Meet The Mormons -- Teaser Trailer 2014

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Meet The Mormons -- Teaser Trailer 2014

"Meet the Mormons"

Due in Theaters October, 2014.

Finest group of people I've ever associated with.

I've had consistently bad experiences with them and postings here have done nothing to make me think differently. But that doesn't meant there aren't some good ones.

... but I'm skeptical ...

:disbelief:

My Dad is a Mormon and we've had a few discussions about Mormon Jesus and his brother Lucifer, it's Freemasonry roots, Endless Celestial Sex, Magic Underwear, secret handshakes and so forth.

It's a completely whackadoodle religious cult. Islam looks sane and well thought out in comparison. All I can tell my Dad is that he still has time to repent. Even on his death bed he can repent.

My Dad is a Mormon and we've had a few discussions about Mormon Jesus and his brother Lucifer, it's Freemasonry roots, Endless Celestial Sex, Magic Underwear, secret handshakes and so forth.

It's a completely whackadoodle religious cult. Islam looks sane and well thought out in comparison. All I can tell my Dad is that he still has time to repent. Even on his death bed he can repent.

The secret of wrapping your heart, and brain around Mormonism is to pretend you are a Martian who's come to Earth.

And the Earthlings have something called religions, followed by millions of people, each religion believes in a Supreme being. Some religions worship the same God as other religions but they worship him in varied ways and assign to him a different narrative.

Catholicism, Protestants, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus and Mormons are all different religions.

And as a Martian you'd find ALL of the religions weird.

No one any better or worse than another.

Any follower of any one religion trying to discredit another religion is like the pot calling the kettle, "Black."

LDS is just as wacky to a disbeliever as any other religion.

Anyone Christian looking down their noses at LDS are chauvinist religionists.

"Chauvinist Religionists!". Good one!

Have the Mormons ever found any actual proof of the battle of Hill Cumorah in NY where, as the Mormons say, 2,230,000 people died?

Any swords or hammers or axes? Any skeletons?

Nope.

Not a single trace.

Yabut, they'd just re-baptise him a morm.
The secret of wrapping your heart, and brain around Mormonism is to pretend you are a Martian who's come to Earth.

Except they call it Kolob.

Oh come now! Tel the truth Mojo2!:

Mormon Gods are having endless sex and thus populating the earth!

And if YOU do good works here on Earth you'll be rewarded by becoming a God and having endless celestial sex too!

Am I lying? No. That's what you believe, why lie about it?

You're falsely assuming the hill in NY is the one the battles happened at rather than a name it received because of the plates being buried there at a later time.

And if YOU do good works here on Earth you'll be rewarded by becoming a God and having endless celestial sex too!

Probably not lying. Just misinformed. i think you genuinely believe that is an accurate depiction.

After being curious about LDS I investigated it pretty seriously. And i chose not to become a regular church going member, but I have nothing but good things to say about them and the religion. Even though I still am not sure about all of the tenets of the religion.

I was just so impressed by the cool people and I wanted to hang around them a lot.

Still don't know as much as I should about the religion, but the people are generally speaking, golden!

After being curious about LDS I investigated it pretty seriously. And i chose not to become a regular church going member, but I have nothing but good things to say about them and the religion. Even though I still am not sure about all of the tenets of the religion.

I was just so impressed by the cool people and I wanted to hang around them a lot.

Still don't know as much as I should about the religion, but the people are generally speaking, golden!

I'm sure you know that many who have been caught up in other cults have said exactly that.

I'm sure you know that many who have been caught up in other cults have said exactly that.

So what?

There is nothing cultish about LDS that can't also be said about other Christian/Judeo religions.

"Chauvinist Religionists!". Good one!

Have the Mormons ever found any actual proof of the battle of Hill Cumorah in NY where, as the Mormons say, 2,230,000 people died?

Any swords or hammers or axes? Any skeletons?

Nope.

Not a single trace.

So?

No one is asking you to join.

No one is trying to force you to join.

Mormons believe what they believe.

And they know some people don't believe as they believe.

So what?

Look, the Mormons are not at all like Muslims!

Some people just haven't given it the right amount of due diligence and are mistaken in their understanding of Mormons just because they both start with the letter M.

When I was a kid and was looking into the FOI (Fruit of Islam) I attended a Sunday service at the local mosque and the thing THEY harped on was the unbelievable Virgin Birth.

How could that story be believed?

What if your teen aged daughter came home saying she was pregnant but was still a virgin??!!

How believable is that???

Well, as time went on I found there is NO religion which provides solid proof of its authenticity and is without question, true without requiring one to have faith.

Anyone who calls himself a Christian can't seriously believe the Christian story of the Birth of Jesus is any less fantastic than the story of Joseph Smith and the magic plates.

And I KNOW someone is going to want to take this to a boring discussion of religious points of contrast and comparison.

All I want to establish before you guys bring the thread to a dead sludge-like reading flow is that LDS is an addition to the KJV Holy Bible and that Mormons ARE Christians. And that if you think what Mormons believe is wrong just because it is different, then maybe it is YOU who needs to do some soul searching.

So what?

There is nothing cultish about LDS that can't also be said about other Christian/Judeo religions.

I think Mormons are terrific. I don't much care about the crazy beliefs of people, I care more about how they act. The social metrics of Mormons are freaking fantastic. They have a lot to be proud of. I'd rather live in a Mormon neighborhood or work with Mormons than with liberals. The Religion of Mormonism produces better social results than the Religion of Liberalism.

Christians don't wear Magic Underwear or have secret handshakes. No need for that.
You have to be a Mormon to enter their temple (I've been refused). You do not have to be Christian to enter ANY Church.
Mormons separate Men, Women and Children at their temples. Christians do not.
A Christian business will hire anyone who is qualified. Good luck getting a job in Utah.

There is only ONE story of the Virgin Birth and yet Joseph Smith told TWO DIFFERENT STORIES about the Magic Plates.

My Dad, the Mormon, says that the higher ups know BOTH but the people in the seats only know of one.

You wanna' be a Mormon? Better repent NOW cause you aint gonna' be a God like they tell you.

Forum List

Back