Medicaid expands access to birth control

Hey, whatever it takes to convince the poor that their children are worthless is a good thing..right?

Imagine if people just closed their damn legs, wore a condom, or better yet............STOP FUCKING IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE A BABY.

Crazy thought, I know.

Hey, whatever it takes to convince the poor that their children are worthless is a good thing..right?

They dont need convincing. Just take a ride through the ghetto and look at the parenting most of those kids are recieving.

Imagine if people just closed their damn legs, wore a condom, or better yet............STOP FUCKING IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE A BABY.

Crazy thought, I know.

Have you ever had sex? Just curious because when I pick up a chick that is ready to go, I ain't thinking of my bank account. I am thinking about that fine young woman in front of me on my bed.

I think free condoms should be provide as well as birth control. Especially among poorer people. Not only the $4,000+ in a tax return they get every year. But WIC money, food stamps, and other government programs. Yeah want to cut down on entitlement spending, probably should focus more on prevention and education.

I'm all for easy access to birth control. But like so many other programs, you can "only lead a horse to water"...
We need to use Hollywood and other media to forge a culture in which those who bear children out of wedlock or fail to provide for their children are condemned, despised, and looked down upon. We know that some have worked to turn out movies and television which promote- or at the very least encourage the acceptance of- the bearing of children one can't provide for, especially by young single women with little or no education.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/144099-is-marriage-dead-2.html#post3029964

We must ourselves use these same mediums to redefine American culture, if we are to see any change. Consider that when the poor and uneducated are given the means to prevent childbirth- and especially when encouraged to use them- we see reduced crime

In addition, it is far cheaper to pay for someone's bc or abortion than it is to pay for their children when their lack of education and multiple children- and general being-a-fuck-up prevent them from attaining gainful employment and supporting themselves and their offspring.

It is best for society that such persons be discouraged from breeding and encouraged to use and have made available to them the means of preventing live birth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back