Median MBL,NBA,NFL top ten players is: $20,951,066

Yeah shit-eater...you are that fucking stupid.

High school dropout making millions playing football, baseball or basketball because they are a freak athlete.....liberal idol.

CEO with a MBA/JD from an Ivy League school and worked hard for 30 years to get their high paying "business world" job.....liberal target.

Link or STFU!!!!!

Get out of your mom's snatch long enough to post the link or STFU!!!!!!

Healths entire arguement can be summed up like this: How ever much someone gets, no matter the amount, they must deserve it. Period.

I've never seen one actor paid a huge sum of money while cutting the jobs at the same time tho. See the difference? Of course you dont.

See, these are the people that will tell you that raising min wage is a job killer but raising CEO pay isnt a job killer.

So I guess you don't want to discuss how much ceo's in health insurance get paid. It is quite a lot for such a low margin business.

Yes those ceo's are hardly making anything:

Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs - ABC News

First maybe idiots like you need a little financial education!
Definition of 'Gross Profit Margin'
A financial metric used to assess a firm's financial health by revealing the proportion of money left over from revenues after accounting for the cost of goods sold. Gross profit margin serves as the source for paying additional expenses and future savings.
UnitedHealth Group Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly):23.99% for March 31, 2014
AGAIN after deducting cost of goods i.e. CLAIMS paid out... leaves.. 23.99%...

So idiot what are the gross REVENUES of United Healthcare??
2011 Full Year Revenues of $102 Billion
in 2011 Net Income Before Tax 7.383 billion.. or 6%!!!!

Now what was United HealthCare's CEO the HIGHEST PAID CEO... Stephen J. Hemsley
A) Salary as a percent of gross profit margin?
United Gross Operating expenses were 23.99% of $ 102 billion or $24 billion...
A) Hemsley salary (HIS SALARY) $1.30 million or 0.005% of the $24 billion!
B) Hemsley bonus $3.4 million or 0.013%!
C) Hemsley had stock options which he exercised... I.E. HE PAID out of his own pocket to buy stock at a lower price!
His capital gains were $43.5 million WHICH DID NOT COME FROM the company's cost of doing business so why is it counted as compensation????

Do you comprehend the gross misinformations idiots like you are laboring under???

The so called "compensation" of $48 million makes it appear the COMPANY PAID Hemsley i.e. COMPENSATED out of revenues !
THEY didn't! He paid for stock options out of his own money and the stock appreciated! HAD NOTHING to do with the company PAYING his $43.5 million!!!

Stephen J Hemsley has been CEO of UnitedHealth Group (UNH) for 5 years.
Mr. Hemsley has been with the company for 15 years.
The 59 year old executive ranks 2 within Health Care Equipment & Services
  • Hemsley compared to median of CEOs of Health Care Equipment & Services Medians
  • Salary $1.30 mil $1.02 mil
  • Bonus $3.40 mil $1.61 mil
  • Other $0.58 mil $1.40 mil
  • Stock Gains $43.55 mil $1.00 mil
  • Total $48.835 mil $7.89 mil
#8 Stephen J Hemsley - Forbes.com

So until you idiots learn how to comprehend what these so-called EVIL CEOs being paid millions... get some facts!
over 70% of the so called "compensation" IS NOT included in the operating expenses of the company!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

So he made a total of $48 million by being ceo. Doesn't he pay less in taxes on those capital gains so it is a much better deal for him? Sorry but for such a low margin business this guy is making a killing.

All the name calling makes you sound pretty stupid btw. Doesn't help you are trying to argue that a guy who made $48 million isn't making very much. haha :cuckoo:

The point of this is how stupid people like you are when YOU don't comprehend the MISINFORMATION that idiots like you believe!
That $48 million is NOT compensation! It was NEVER paid by his employer.
He spent HIS money on the "employee discount to buy " on the market and he gained NOT due to the payment by the company.. but by appreciation!

And what is the problem with the guy investing in the company HE works for?

I want honesty! NOT hyperbole!

As a "right winger" I have no problem with athletes making bank. It's their market value, especially when you consider how much the league and owners make and how much sports help stimulate the economy.

As a "right winger" I have no problem with athletes making bank. It's their market value, especially when you consider how much the league and owners make and how much sports help stimulate the economy.

NOR do I!!!
Nor do I resent the "super star" CEOs that have in almost all cases paid their dues..
have a short career at these million dollar salaries..
What I do resent terrible is the constant crying and whining about people that are doing better then most of us!

Why doesn't the whiner/crying jealous person figure out how to reach economic stability the CEOs,actors, athletes have achieved and you don't have to have athletic skills, good looks, or college degrees, etc... look at this list of "millionaires"!
We have compiled a list of 100 amazing “degreeless” entrepreneurs who have risen to the top.

Top 100 Entrepreneurs Who Made Millions Without A College Degree - Business Insider

Prove it!
Where in the hell has there been anyone complaining about teachers? !

Do you believe he asked that question??? good lord
It's the Right's perpetual dumb act which is how they rationalize lying, if they pretend to be too stupid to know they are lying then they are telling the truth. :cuckoo:

I'm sure he remembers that when Walker ended collective bargaining all you heard from the Right was teachers earned almost double what the average citizen earned, and they did not limit it to just teachers salaries, they included all benefits. I wouldn't be surprised if healthmyths made the claim too!

When you have to pretend to be an idiot or uninformed to make your point. Your "point" really isnt one

Forum List

Back