Media Ties Romney to Trump, Ignores Obama-Sharpton Connection

What a completely ignorant OP. Do the people at Brainfart not know the difference between news and what may, or may not have happened years ago? I doubt that the New York Times ran a headline that said Kennedy Assassinated since 1963.

But at least it tells morons, who don't know any better how to think. What's revealing about the article is it tries to divert attention away from the Trump/Romney spit swap. That tells me that even the Brainfart fools are embarrassed by it.

you really are a babbling idiot

Whenever they talk about Romney and Trump do they also have to talk about Obama and *insert person here* to be considered fair?

No, but the fact they "don't talk about it at all" shows how they "forsake honest journalism", for Political persuasion.

When someone on Foxnews talks about Al Sharpton in a negative way, and in association with Obama,

do they make sure to also bring up some dirt on someone associated with Romney?

yeah in your world that is what it appears

Then why are you bitching about it?

If you really thought associating Trump with Romney was a good thing, you'd be praising the media for harping on it.

this thread was to show the MEDIA double standards...
grow up

No this thread is to remind us that losers like you will find an excuse to bitch about anything.

Is Trump a plus or minus for Romney??

If you really thought associating Trump with Romney was a good thing, you'd be praising the media for harping on it.

grow up

No this thread is to remind us that losers like you will find an excuse to bitch about anything.

Is Trump a plus or minus for Romney??

awww, poor baby...only you and liberals are allowed TO BITCH...I forget

Whenever they talk about Romney and Trump do they also have to talk about Obama and *insert person here* to be considered fair?

Only if Obama and *insert person here are making news. No problem looking into a candidates past, as an investigative piece, that brings to light new information, but The Brainfarters are idiots if they believe that news should always be accompanied by old news.

When Obama attended a mega gala sponsored by George Clooney, it was widely reported. It was a news story. I don't recall any lib demand that it should have included the Romney Nugent connection. The OP is idiotic.

If this is an example of media bias, it's one big FAIL.

Mitt_Romney_deboarding_plane_with_Trump_plane_in_view.jpg

Donald Trump is a guy who puts his money where his mouth is...literally. Al Sharpton is a man who's mouth literally spews hate.

No, Donald Trump is a guy who breaks his investors to put their money in his pocket. If that's free enterprise, there's a problem.

What a completely ignorant OP. Do the people at Brainfart not know the difference between news and what may, or may not have happened years ago? I doubt that the New York Times ran a headline that said Kennedy Assassinated since 1963.

But at least it tells morons, who don't know any better how to think. What's revealing about the article is it tries to divert attention away from the Trump/Romney spit swap. That tells me that even the Brainfart fools are embarrassed by it.

you really are a babbling idiot

You're OP is babbling bullshit. What kind of whining fool expects a news story to include a "he did it too"? Was it done in the stories about the Clooney gala for Obama? Did any libs try to whine about right wing media bias because it didn't? Nope. You're a whining, intellectually dishonest asshole.

Last edited:
yeah in your world that is what it appears

grow up

What double standards? They reported on Al Sharpton's good, bad, and ugly deeds and words. Al Sharpton certainly has his share of loonytoon conspiracist ideas. But is Al Sharpton hosting a $30,000/plate fundraiser for Obama?

You are painfully stupid.

grow up

What double standards? They reported on Al Sharpton's good, bad, and ugly deeds and words. Al Sharpton certainly has his share of loonytoon conspiracist ideas. But is Al Sharpton hosting a $30,000/plate fundraiser for Obama?

You are painfully stupid.

and you are a painfully jerkoff...who does absolutely nothing but spew..

Last edited:

No, but the fact they "don't talk about it at all" shows how they "forsake honest journalism", for Political persuasion.

When someone on Foxnews talks about Al Sharpton in a negative way, and in association with Obama,

I'd like an answer from the right on this. I was going in this direction but you beat me to it.

Ahem, Hey Steph, got an answer?

I'd like an answer from the right on this. I was going in this direction but you beat me to it.

Ahem, Hey Steph, got an answer?

Don't know, don't watch Fox news..
so you'll have to ask someone who does

trump is a fucking liar

Trump is a good businessman and the modern-day P.T. Barnum.

The latter is true. Define "good businessman". Does he show any sense of ethics in his dealings? Does he over inflate his business plans, under inflate development costs, to sucker people into investing? How many major projects did he get financing for that couldn't pay back the banks? His Atlantic City ventures? His Upper West Side Venture? His Trump Resorts Ventures? Nope, they all went into chapter 11. He left his investors trying to throw good money after bad, and still maintained some ownership after the fools did.

That's a shitty businessman, but a great con artist.

Trump is the master of the con. He suckered some of the great financial wizards on Wall Street to pump billions into his schemes. He's a better liar than Michael Milkin.

Forum List

Back