Media Ties Romney to Trump, Ignores Obama-Sharpton Connection

this thread was to show the MEDIA double standards...
grow up

What double standards? They reported on Al Sharpton's good, bad, and ugly deeds and words. Al Sharpton certainly has his share of loonytoon conspiracist ideas. But is Al Sharpton hosting a $30,000/plate fundraiser for Obama?

You are painfully stupid.

and you are a painfully jerkoff...who does absolutely nothing but spew..

Not only are you a complete idiot, but your grammar also sucks.

Now get back to demanding that your circle jerkers nod in ignorant agreement with your bullshit OP.

What double standards? They reported on Al Sharpton's good, bad, and ugly deeds and words. Al Sharpton certainly has his share of loonytoon conspiracist ideas. But is Al Sharpton hosting a $30,000/plate fundraiser for Obama?

You are painfully stupid.

Now get back to demanding that your circle jerkers nod in ignorant agreement with your bullshit OP.

what, you feel left out because you have no circlejerkers? nobody will have you?
maybe if you beg real hard and shut you mouth once in a awhile...:eek:

Al Sharpton is a much better person than Robmoney or Trump

Why? Because he is black? Why don't you EXPLAIN why it is you think that before I start labeling YOU a racist, like you are so prone to label others.

So it was the media who made Mittens meet with the new face of Birtherism and not the attraction of big bucks huh? He's like a Willow in the wind.

Last edited:
So it was the media who made Mittens meet with the new face of Birtherism Nd not the attraction of big buck huh? He's like a Willow in the wind.

must of been. Just like it was the media who made Obama attend Rev. Wrights church..

Why? Because he is black? Why don't you EXPLAIN why it is you think that before I start labeling YOU a racist, like you are so prone to label others.

Robmoney wants to return ot the Bush era which was a disastor.

Trump only cares about his deep pockets and traffics in LIES about the American president

Robmoney wants to return ot the Bush era which was a disastor.

Trump only cares about his deep pockets and traffics in LIES about the American president

here we go again they are running against Booooooooooooooooooooooosh..
think it will work THIS time?

No matter how much it damages your party the history will NEVER be forgotten.

what, you feel left out because you have no circlejerkers? nobody will have you?

Why beg like you? I don't drive-by and pat people on the back because without any thought. I'm pretty much amazed at your power of command over the stupid. Your OP is about as dumb as it comes. It doesn't even support your premise, since the facts prove it otherwise.

Nah, I don't post to suck up, and thinking liberals are nowhere near as stupid as the lemmings you try to gather.

Oh you didnt know he was black until I told you?

look you fucking racist.

When you call black people who refuse to just let issues that effect black people just be ignored by the greater society race baitors you out your self as a fuckoing racist.

Sharpton is a good man and you hate him because you want him to ignore the issues that effect black peoples lives.

that racist you fucking idiot

you tell em Tm :mad:

Why beg like you? I don't drive-by and pat people on the back because without any thought. I'm pretty much amazed at your power of command over the stupid. Your OP is about as dumb as it comes. It doesn't even support your premise, since the facts prove it otherwise.

Nah, I don't post to suck up, and thinking liberals are nowhere near as stupid as the lemmings you try to gather.

no you just post to hear yourself post shit.
you're just a nobody here, too bad and have pissed off just about everybody with your childish name calling and just plain old jerk offish...not my problem..nobody pays much attention to you anyway
but I'm sure we can get you a wambulance
bye now, have a good day...:lol:

When someone on Foxnews talks about Al Sharpton in a negative way, and in association with Obama,

do they make sure to also bring up some dirt on someone associated with Romney?

I'd like an answer from the right on this. I was going in this direction but you beat me to it.

Ahem, Hey Steph, got an answer?

Don't know, don't watch Fox news..
so you'll have to ask someone who does

You dont have to watch to answer the question. If Fox does a story on Obama is it unfair when they do not also do a similar story on Romney?

you're just a nobody here, too bad and have pissed off just about everybody with your childish name calling and just plain old jerk offish...not my problem..nobody pays much attention to you anyway

Why aren't you defending your stupidity? Do you really think your sophomoric flames hurt?

The fact remains that you tried to corral up your circle jerk lemmings, and succeeded. It shows a lot about the naivety of your ilk. Your OP is still total bullshit, and I'd be shamed if I started a thread on such moronic premises.

Why aren't you defending your stupidity? Do you really think your sophomoric flames hurt?

The fact remains that you tried to corral up your circle jerk lemmings, and succeeded. It shows a lot about the naivety of your ilk. Your OP is still total bullshit, and I'd be shamed if I started a thread on such moronic premises.

LOL, I didn't try and coral up anybody..what a fucking idiot..like I said, you're childish and a jerk..but hey it's your ugly life.
I don't care if you like the OP or not, no skin off my ass
I guess we do need to get a wambulance for you after all...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Forum List

Back