Media reports: Munich gunman was far-right racist

It is reported burning remains of a suitcase was found in a garden and “several Arab-looking men” were seen fleeing from the scene. No motive is known.

A police spokesman said there had been an operation after the explosion, and heavily armed police and dog patrol units have been seen deployed to the area. Police explosive experts have been able to determine that “an explosive device was detonated”, but what precisely is unclear.

'Violent Explosion' Outside German Office For Migration — 'Arab Men' Fled Scene

Plot thickens...

So Muslims never kill other Muslims, got it.
huh? quality straw man. just kidding. that was a piss poor attempt.

Early in the thread seemed you were attempting to say wait until we have more information, while at the same time inferring it was NOT a Muslim.
I agree with the wait until we know more part.
The Munich Massacre Is A Complete Coverup. The Munich Shooter’s Facebook Including His Family Background Shows He Is NOT Iranian But A Syrian Islamist Pro Turkey
now we need to hear from dale smith telling us that the shooting was a hoax.
Nobody can say the shooting was a hoax.
Maybe you should take a look at the video linked on the right side of the webpage to see who and what you are defending. "Every Five Minutes......"
WARNING!!!! Very graphic!!!!

So Muslims never kill other Muslims, got it.

Early in the thread seemed you were attempting to say wait until we have more information, while at the same time inferring it was NOT a Muslim.
The Munich Massacre Is A Complete Coverup. The Munich Shooter’s Facebook Including His Family Background Shows He Is NOT Iranian But A Syrian Islamist Pro Turkey
Maybe you should take a look at the video linked on the right side of the webpage to see who and what you are defending. "Every Five Minutes......"
quit this lame stick trying to claim that i defend terrorists. it is boring. any comment on the OP?

quit this lame stick trying to claim that i defend terrorists. it is boring. any comment on the OP?
I did. I said: "nobody can say that the shooting was a hoax."

Munich gunman was far-right racist: media reports

According to research by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung the Munich gunman was proud to have been born on the same day as Hitler and hated Turks and Arabs.

The 18-year-old gunman who killed nine people before killing himself in Munich on Friday, was proud to be born on April 20th 1998 and thus share a birthday with Adolf Hitler, the FAZ has been told by people close to the investigation.

David Sonboly, who was born to Iranian parents in Munich, was allegedly proud to be German and Iranian, which he considered to make him “Aryan,” people who knew him told investigators.

According to Nazi ideology, Iran is the homeland of the Aryan “race.”

Sonboly hated Turkish people and Arabs and nurtured a feeling of superiority towards them, the FAZ reports.

Investigators are now looking into whether he intentionally killed foreigners. Seven of his nine victims were Muslims and all nine of them had migrant backgrounds.

Interesting development.

So a Shi'ite killing Sunnis makes him "far right wing".

The stupidity of liberals knows no bounds.

Forum List

Back