Media outlets now hiring Antifa to execute Trump supporters

The article says not a antif
The article is lying. A simple search of his Facebook and a Twitter show he is a radical leftwinger. He hates President Trump, he has a long history of supporting Occupy Wall Street, and more recently BLM.

sub-buzz-8046-1552674481-1.png

Biden will never condemn the extremists.

The “security guard” has had a history of harassing President Trump supporters and bragged about it:
1-651.jpg

Sooooo, only Trump supporters are entitled to self defense?

Self defense from pepper spray? Looking at the video the guy doing the spraying look's like he was trying to save his ass.
Well, yeah, because he didn’t realize he was picking a fight with an armed man.
Pepper spray isn't lethal you dumbshit. Thus lethal force against it is not justified.
Deadly force is used against people in self defense who don’t even have pepper spray, is it not?

Pepper spray incapacitates a person, making it easy for them to be attacked.

Deadly force is only legal when grievous bodily injury, or loss of life is possible. Pepper spray is classified as an irritant. Kind of like you, little Russian stooge. It is not a taser, which does incapacitate. Little pootin putz.
Pepper spray causes temporary blindness. Was he supposed to wait to find out what the attacker was going to do once he’s blind?

No, it doesn't. It makes you walk away from the spray. It's main effect is olfactory. There is eye watering involved, but no blindness. I have been hit full force with bear spray, which is much stronger. It didn't incapacitate me at all. I was still able to scare the bear away, no thanks to the idiot who blasted me, and not the bear.

Lacrimators are chemicals that cause tear production and are typically used for personal protection and crowd control. These chemicals cause intense irritation to the eyes, skin, and lungs and can temporarily incapacitate an individual. The most common lacrimator is pepper spray. Its effects are generally mild and resolve fairly quickly. More severe effects require medical evaluation.

Right wingers have shot people in self defense who were completely unarmed.

Well well well, this just keeps getting better. No one has been able to find any proof the gunman was a security guard contracted through Pinkerton, as 9News claimed.

when FOX31 reached out to Denver’s Department of Excise and Licensing we were told there is no one by that who is or ever has been registered as an active security guard in the city.
A spokesperson for the Department of Excise and Licensing told FOX31’s Nicole Fierro that if Dolloff was operating without a license he could face fines and possible jail time.”

Self defense from pepper spray? Looking at the video the guy doing the spraying look's like he was trying to save his ass.
Pepper spray isn't lethal you dumbshit. Thus lethal force against it is not justified.
Deadly force is used against people in self defense who don’t even have pepper spray, is it not?

Deadly force is only legal when grievous bodily injury, or loss of life is possible. Pepper spray is classified as an irritant. Kind of like you, little Russian stooge. It is not a taser, which does incapacitate. Little pootin putz.
Pepper spray causes temporary blindness. Was he supposed to wait to find out what the attacker was going to do once he’s blind?

No, it doesn't. It makes you walk away from the spray. It's main effect is olfactory. There is eye watering involved, but no blindness. I have been hit full force with bear spray, which is much stronger. It didn't incapacitate me at all. I was still able to scare the bear away, no thanks to the idiot who blasted me, and not the bear.

It's still a weapon. If there is someone with asthma nearby it can even be fatal. https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/195739.pdf

So just after Keith Olbermann puts out a call for supporters of President Trump to be removed from society, a local news channel hires an apparent Antifa thug as a “security guard” for a double protest between Antifa and a pro-Police group.

Reports are that the news crew and “guard” followed and harassed a few of these “right wing” protesters, in other words peaceful protesters wearing American flag gear.

The Antifa “security guard” then pulls his gun and raises it at the protester, who in return tried to spray him with bear spray or pepper spray since that is all he was armed with. The “security guard” then fires and murders the man with many cameras recording.

View attachment 400024

The news channel itself admits the role it played:

A few corrections--the security guard was not Antifa..as far as we know..he was a hired bodyguard from Pinkerton.

The Pro-trump protester did not 'try' to spray the Pinkerton with the chemical agent..he, in fact, did so...a clear escalation. Not to mention pretty stupid.

I don't base any of my opinions on--"Reports are..." kind of shit. We have a very clear video--and it is also clear that this was not about politics...nobody is executing Trump supporters..the late dumbass could have just walked away.
Antifa is an idea, remember? Anyone can be Antifa, all it takes is hating President Trump or America.

He did not spray some random guy, he sprayed just as he was being shot, as it was his only defense against a man with a gun drawn and pointed at him.

He did walk away from the altercation with the BLM guy, who was begging to be “maced” and warned what would happen if he did. I wonder if he was working with the news crew and this was a setup. Regardless the victim never even raised his pepper spray can as if he was going to spray the man he was in a heated argument with, he walked away. 5 to 10 seconds later he was executed by the gunman.

Play stupid games. Win stupod prizes

It's still a weapon. If there is someone with asthma nearby it can even be fatal. https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/195739.pdf

Yeah, and if you have an allergy you can die from a peanut.

None of which matters a tinker's damn. The antifa piece of shit murdered a good man because he supported Trump, and the police.

You fuckers are about to get the shock of your lives when Trump wins again.

What stupid game was an unarmed peaceful protester playing as he was leaving a protest?

Your Antifa hero who was LARPing as a security guard was playing a stupid game, and his prize will be life in prison with a bunch of Aryan prison gangs.

What stupid game was an unarmed peaceful protester playing as he was leaving a protest?

Your Antifa hero who was LARPing as a security guard was playing a stupid game, and his prize will be life in prison with a bunch of Aryan prison gangs.

Of course people carrying chemical weapons are armed. And everone knows that Patriot's Prayer is a terrorist group. Zero chance of convicting the shooter in a stand your ground state.

Yeah, and if you have an allergy you can die from a peanut.

None of which matters a tinker's damn. The antifa piece of shit murdered a good man because he supported Trump, and the police.

You fuckers are about to get the shock of your lives when Trump wins again.

Nah. Stood his ground against a terrorist. We've seen Patriot Prayer and their Proud Boy buddies spraying people without provocation all summer. No one is under any illusion that they are remotely peaceful.

He was acting like a thug, pushing people around. Actions -> Conseequences

Here we go, the victim and Dolloff were in an altercation, the man slaps his glasses and hat off, as you can see Dolloff’s arm is outstretched so he was touching the victim. You can then see he backs AWAY as Dolloff draws his gun, THEN the victim raises his spray can in defense as Dolloff chose to escalate things by drawing his gun. Keep in mind there are police a short distance away. He was never in any danger.

mviLHgC.jpg
Yeah. That's a murder charge, for sure.

Dolloff is an Antifa activist. He had been hired by local news station 9News-TV to provide security for their reporters during the rally, a decision they'll regret. It does not appear that he is a licensed security guard.

Forum List

Back