Media Matters has that "Not so fresh feeling" again

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I guess if I was part of the MinTruth for the Obama Administration I too would want to focus on anything besides the records set by Democrats and Obama:

Biggest Debt Ever in Human History

Biggest Annual Deficit Ever in Human History

Biggest Monthly Deficit In Human History

Record Number of people Hurled into Poverty

And what matters to Media Matters for America?

Media Matters: How Fox News helps its own employees run for office

Media Matters: How Fox News helps its own employees run for office | Media Matters for America

:eusa_eh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously?

It's neither illegal, immoral nor fattening, how the fuck is this news?

I guess if I was part of the MinTruth for the Obama Administration I too would want to focus on anything besides the records set by Democrats and Obama:

Biggest Debt Ever in Human History

Biggest Annual Deficit Ever in Human History

Biggest Monthly Deficit In Human History

Record Number of people Hurled into Poverty

And what matters to Media Matters for America?

Media Matters: How Fox News helps its own employees run for office

Media Matters: How Fox News helps its own employees run for office | Media Matters for America

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously?

It's neither illegal, immoral nor fattening, how the fuck is this news?

ummmmm.....

Its not :doubt:

it's official... i'm rooting hard for your heroes this Nov. and 2012.

Then, when absolutely nothing gets better, you partisan morons will finally learn: They are two factions of the same corporate entity... There is nothing - I repeat NOTHING - the "privatize everything" party can do the fix the systemic crash of industrial nations some 50 years in the making. It is a locomotive downhill with no brakes. ... Sorry, depressing, but true. ... The party is over, o' ye' great fans of de-regulation and consumption. ... But then, perhaps the war party can just start another, bigger war and privatize the war profit, like then did under Boy King. Your heroes are at least excellent at that.

Obama had nothing to do with it the collapse of our empire. It was inevitable long before he ever announced his candidacy. But he certainly has acted on the wrong diagnosis and sped the process along.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back