Media Matters Calls on Murdoch to rein in Beck, Palin

I keep being told of this hate speech from Beck, Palin, etc. Where the fuck is it? I have researched this shit every which way I can and I can find no evidence of any hate. I found - with thanks to a couple of liberals on the board - one comment from Beck that I deemed inappropriate.. about some of the victims of 9/11... However, hate speech is not one sentence - taken out of context. Hate speech is a continual and constant repetition.

I find none - from anyone. Left or right.

I do, however, find a whole bunch of bullshit accusations - mainly from the left wing, but certainly also from the right.... Bullshit is not hate. Bullshit is just bullshit.

Maybe 'hate speech' isn't the proper term, i'll give you that. But when he (Beck) refers to himself as a 'progressive hunter' who tells his viewers/listeners to "drive a stake through the heart of the bloodsuckers", I take issue.

Are you really not smart enough to understand the concept of metaphors?

The funniest thing about Progressives without their media monopoly is seeing how stupid they look trotting out the Big Lie.

The funniest thing about Progressives without their media monopoly is seeing how stupid they look trotting out the Big Lie.

Why do you think the Obama and his Comrades in Arms want to come after the Internet, talk radio, Fox news, etc etc.

It's amazing the People that voted for these commies, don't see what the hell they are UP TO.

Why do you think the Obama and his Comrades in Arms want to come after the Internet, talk radio, Fox news, etc etc.

It's amazing the People that voted for these commies, don't see what the hell they are UP TO.

They will need to be deprogrammed

Forum List

Back