Media gleefully reporting al-Shabab video with Trump, IGNORES Hillary and ‘Black Lives Matter in it!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Typical of the LEFTIST LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!

The Right Scoop ^ | 1/02/16 | soopermexican
Media gleefully reporting al-Shabab video with Trump, IGNORES Hillary and ‘Black Lives Matter’ are in it TOO!! El Trumpo is finally being used in a terrorist training video and the media couldn’t be more happy. Here’s TIME magazine: An al-Qaeda affiliate released a recruitment video Friday that includes an excerpt of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump announcing his call to temporarily ban all Muslims from entering the U.S. AND: The video, apparently the first to include footage of Trump, juxtaposed clips of the presidential candidate and al-Awlaki saying “the West will eventually turn against its Muslims citizens,” according to the Times,...

Typical of the LEFTIST LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!

The Right Scoop ^ | 1/02/16 | soopermexican
Media gleefully reporting al-Shabab video with Trump, IGNORES Hillary and ‘Black Lives Matter’ are in it TOO!! El Trumpo is finally being used in a terrorist training video and the media couldn’t be more happy. Here’s TIME magazine: An al-Qaeda affiliate released a recruitment video Friday that includes an excerpt of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump announcing his call to temporarily ban all Muslims from entering the U.S. AND: The video, apparently the first to include footage of Trump, juxtaposed clips of the presidential candidate and al-Awlaki saying “the West will eventually turn against its Muslims citizens,” according to the Times,...

Pssst, the terrorist recruitment video will not sway me not to vote for your boy because i already stated I will not, and I doubt it will say any of his supporters not to vote for him...

It is nonsense to even bring that silly shit up, and Hillary is someone that I will not vote for either...

I dont think this will affect anyone vote for Trump but it does show what low life whores the media journos are.

If one pays attention to LSM, Hilly is the next POTUS elect and Trump is some kind of psycho nutbag. Personally, Hillary is a lying sack-of-shit, piece-or-work that anyone who would vote for as POTUS are unbelievably ignorant shitheads. Trump...yeah, at least he tells us who and what he is, and what he stands for...

Remember that time BLM flew those planes into the WTC, killing over 3000 people? Neither do I.

How many times did FOX tell their sheep that the crooked Chicago cop that killed himself was killed by BLM? How many lies did they tell about Benghazi?

Hillary is laughing her ass off . she with the medias help got some low info people to swallow this bunch of BS. Remember folks, the last time she lied about a video, it was again Against an American citizen to cover up the fact she was involved in getting another innocent American citizen KILLED in Benghazi. the classless old hag will USE ANYONE to gain that power she seeks. even those of you who is still swallowing her lies

Forum List

Back