Media gives Hillary larger podium than trump to help her win

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Incredible bias. America has the worst press in history.

The Democratic nominee, who is 5-foot-4, has apparently enlisted the help of a raised podium for the first presidential debate against Donald Trump, who is 6-foot-3, Monday night, photos of the two podiums show.

According to WABC’s Rita Cosby, one of the two podiums inside the debate hall at Hofstra University, in Hempstead, N.Y., is larger than the other.

It is believed that the larger one was built at Clinton’s request to make her appear taller than she is.

podium26n-4-web.jpg

Trumps tiny hands will make his podium look bigger

The Democratic nominee, who is 5-foot-4, has apparently enlisted the help of a raised podium for the first presidential debate against Donald Trump, who is 6-foot-3, Monday night, photos of the two podiums show.

According to WABC’s Rita Cosby, one of the two podiums inside the debate hall at Hofstra University, in Hempstead, N.Y., is larger than the other.

It is believed that the larger one was built at Clinton’s request to make her appear taller than she is.

podium26n-4-web.jpg

Um..... earth to OP..... A raised podium makes the speaker appear shorter. THINK

:eusa_doh:

podium26n-4-web.jpg

Um..... earth to OP..... A raised podium makes the speaker appear shorter. THINK

:eusa_doh:

Dear Mods

Please change title of this thread to:

Media Gives Rump Smaller Podium to Make Him Appear More "Bigly".

My entire family will be watching this. This is like the first landing on the Moon, a historical event that no one should miss.

If Hillary can get through without a coughing fit, an uncontrollable head spasm, or peeing her pants, the media will declare her the winner.

I caught some CNN today at work. They are already making excuses for a Hillary loss. "Low expectations for Trump" favor Trump. "It's not fair Hillary has to fight Trump lies while also trying to get her message out".
God it's hilarious watching liberals in panic mode.

I caught some CNN today at work. They are already making excuses for a Hillary loss. "Low expectations for Trump" favor Trump. "It's not fair Hillary has to fight Trump lies while also trying to get her message out".
God it's hilarious watching liberals in panic mode.

The only time Hillary has trouble getting her message out lately is when she tries to speak without passing out.

My entire family will be watching this. This is like the first landing on the Moon, a historical event that no one should miss.

I'm not gonna watch. If anything wild happens, i'll catch the replay tmrw

Forum List

Back