Media Claims Trump Is Threatening American People By Using Military During July 4th Celebration

In June of 1787, James Madison addressed the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on the dangers of a permanent army. “A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty,” he argued. “The means of defense against foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.”

Teachinghistory.org

Overgrown executive? One that would make end runs around Congress and threaten to defy the Supreme Court?

Glorification of the military is unwise. Trumpian, one might say.

Again with you it is my feelings don't confuse me with facts. Good for you.

Naw, man, you keep alluding to military parades that people "only" remembered when Trump started rolling tanks down the National Mall trying to relive "Triumph of the Will".

Trump's dream.

No doubt about it you just can't fix stupid. Play your silly little hate game by yourself.

I can understand why you don't want to learn that kind of thing is anathema to just going with feelings. Real learning and understanding has nothing over your little feelings. I always laugh at the left they claim no one should be calling fake news but when something doesn't fit their agenda they yell fake news I refuse to see or hear it.

again, you really didn't prove anything...

Wait, here's that website the probes Ike met with aliens at Area 51.

'CIA agent' made a shock deathbed confession that he ‘saw aliens’ near Area 51

Like i said he is willfully ignorant and doesn’t accept facts that make him look stupid, which are many facts!

Like i said he is willfully ignorant and doesn’t accept facts that make him look stupid, which are many facts!

You guys haven't presented any facts..

You've presented an opinion that somehow, because a guy who actually served in the military a long time ago had tanks, it's okay for a draft-dodger to have them to make himself feel better.

Even the Russians were mocking him.

Russian State-Run Media Mocked President Trump's July 4 'Salute to America'

Change the subject! Great answer! Lol! Love your willful ignorance.

Change the subject! Great answer! Lol! Love your willful ignorance.

Nothing to change, buddy. Trump used the military for politics, at a time when we've all agreed that was a terrible idea. The Joint Chiefs were so offended they refused to show up and the Russians mocked him. It was a big old fizzle...

Except that wasn’t the question, changing the question again and running away from it. We were talking about JFK using the military in a parade for his inauguration. But keep spinning and lying and soaking in your willful ignorance. LOL!

Trump is politicizing the fourth of July....politicizing our Military.... wasting a bunch of money to do it.... Using it to garner more GOP donations, with special upfront boxed seats for his big donors, (all with MY tax dollars)

but as far as being AFRAID due to his parade and the tanks etc, that is just plain silly, imo.
Right on cue. The media gas-lights you and you react predictably.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.
I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:
I would say that every dime that you personally pay in taxes goes directly to your illegal immigration pet project.

Every day I see military vehicles parading up and down Rt175.

Tanks and trucks are prominently displayed along this route through Ft. Meade.

Many are pulled over for photographs or children looking at them.

It's not as if these tanks were driven down Rt295 and parked in front of the White House.

But your panties are in a wad.

iu

iu

iu

Except that wasn’t the question, changing the question again and running away from it. We were talking about JFK using the military in a parade for his inauguration. But keep spinning and lying and soaking in your willful ignorance. LOL!

Didn't happen the way you claim, buddy. But that's okay, you need to give your little tin dictator a parade... that looked silly because the Military wasn't into it.

Didn't happen the way you claim, buddy. But that's okay, you need to give your little tin dictator a parade... that looked silly because the Military wasn't into it.

Back to the normal spin are you? How did it happen? Go ahead I’ll wait for your twist and lies. Also your moronic opinions aren’t facts. Try to keep up.

Trump is politicizing the fourth of July....politicizing our Military.... wasting a bunch of money to do it.... Using it to garner more GOP donations, with special upfront boxed seats for his big donors, (all with MY tax dollars)

but as far as being AFRAID due to his parade and the tanks etc, that is just plain silly, imo.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.
I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:
I would say that every dime that you personally pay in taxes goes directly to your illegal immigration pet project.

It's not as if these tanks were driven down Rt295 and parked in front of the White House.

Hope you had fun...!

I stayed away from listening to him, tv was off, so we enjoyed our 4th of July as well.

Hope you had fun...!

I stayed away from listening to him, tv was off, so we enjoyed our 4th of July as well.
Never watched it.

I haven't sat in front of a tv in some time.

I've been fishing and crabbing for a week.

I'll be back in D.C. tomorrow.

Stocked up on pearls.

Many in the D.C. metro area probably wore theirs out clutching them this week.

Showing military might shows weakness??????
I heard some idiot say that on Fox Saturday.
Are you just repeating what these idiots say, or was that your own thoughts?

No concentration camps at the border, it seems you are cheapening those that went to real concentration camps. The definition isn’t even close.

Actually, the definition is spot on. Putting a lot of people in a confined space in inhumane conditions without due process of law.

We have lots of problems at the border we need a better way to process and either accept or reject them and we need better facilities to house and take care of people. A facility where you are free to leave is not a concentration camp.

Except they are not free to leave.

A parade in DC like Presidents before him, but we only have an issue with Trump.

Other presidents didn't make the Fourth about them.
Trump didn't. Here's the text of his speech. He mentioned himself maybe twice. Every bit of the rest was a celebration of American history and heroes.

For God's sake, learn to think for yourself, Joe.

Naw, man, you keep alluding to military parades that people "only" remembered when Trump started rolling tanks down the National Mall trying to relive "Triumph of the Will".

Trump's dream.

TRUMP = HITLER OMG NO ONE EVER EVER EVER MADE THAT COMPARISON BEFORE

Retard.

Back to the normal spin are you? How did it happen? Go ahead I’ll wait for your twist and lies. Also your moronic opinions aren’t facts. Try to keep up.

Yawn, guy, you find some picture and claim it's fact...

Looks like one missile launcher and some jeeps to me...

Trump didn't. Here's the text of his speech. He mentioned himself maybe twice. Every bit of the rest was a celebration of American history and heroes.

Don't care what was in the speech he obviously didn't write. Although the part about the Revolutionary Soldiers seizing the airports was funny.

I am worried he used the military to essentially do a campaign event for himself. If Obama did that, you'd be going ape shit.

Don't care what was in the speech he obviously didn't write. Although the part about the Revolutionary Soldiers seizing the airports was funny.

I am worried he used the military to essentially do a campaign event for himself. If Obama did that, you'd be going ape shit.[/QUOTE]
Obama DID do it. He used the military as props all the time.

And it was no big deal. Military members stand where we're told to stand. Participation is not voluntary.

Meanwhile, how could it have been a campaign speech when he referred to himself only twice?

Oh, that's right -- you neither watched nor read the speech; you just parrot what you've been told to say.

Forum List

Back