Media Claims Trump Is Threatening American People By Using Military During July 4th Celebration

Back to the normal spin are you? How did it happen? Go ahead I’ll wait for your twist and lies. Also your moronic opinions aren’t facts. Try to keep up.

Yawn, guy, you find some picture and claim it's fact...

Looks like one missile launcher and some jeeps to me...

Trump didn't. Here's the text of his speech. He mentioned himself maybe twice. Every bit of the rest was a celebration of American history and heroes.

Don't care what was in the speech he obviously didn't write. Although the part about the Revolutionary Soldiers seizing the airports was funny.

I am worried he used the military to essentially do a campaign event for himself. If Obama did that, you'd be going ape shit.
If you watched the event and listened to his speech you would know your worries were warrantless.

Back to the normal spin are you? How did it happen? Go ahead I’ll wait for your twist and lies. Also your moronic opinions aren’t facts. Try to keep up.

Yawn, guy, you find some picture and claim it's fact...

Looks like one missile launcher and some jeeps to me...

Trump didn't. Here's the text of his speech. He mentioned himself maybe twice. Every bit of the rest was a celebration of American history and heroes.

Don't care what was in the speech he obviously didn't write. Although the part about the Revolutionary Soldiers seizing the airports was funny.

I am worried he used the military to essentially do a campaign event for himself. If Obama did that, you'd be going ape shit.
If you watched the event and listened to his speech you would know your worries were warrantless.

Listening to others is not his strong point. Spinning the truth is his strong point as you can see.

Obama DID do it. He used the military as props all the time.

And it was no big deal. Military members stand where we're told to stand. Participation is not voluntary.

Meanwhile, how could it have been a campaign speech when he referred to himself only twice?

Why did he give a speech at all? Past presidents didn't do that on the Fourth of July, they let the people have that day to themselves.

Trump is a crazy person with equally crazy followers.

Anyone can pick up a history book and realize what a bad idea that is.

upload_2019-7-10_4-51-27.jpeg

Obama DID do it. He used the military as props all the time.

And it was no big deal. Military members stand where we're told to stand. Participation is not voluntary.

Meanwhile, how could it have been a campaign speech when he referred to himself only twice?

Why did he give a speech at all? Past presidents didn't do that on the Fourth of July, they let the people have that day to themselves.
He highlighted many people whose work, dedication, and sacrifice helped make America the great nation it is today.

I understand that pisses you off.

Tough shit.

Meanwhile, you have to stop repeating the leftist horseshit you're told. You refuse to question it, and it makes you look stupid.

Elegant July 4th speeches by past presidents of both parties remind us of what makes America great

Ronald Reagan, 1986
JFK, 1962
Bush Sr, 1989
Bill Clinton, 1993
GW Bush, 2001
Obama, 2014

You picked up the wrong history book

Or it just wasn't a big enough deal for anyone to remember. Point is, that you have to go back 60 years to find something to excuse what Trump did, says a lot.

He highlighted many people whose work, dedication, and sacrifice helped make America the great nation it is today.

Again, I don't need a rich politician to tell me why America is "Great". I mean, I guess America is great if you are a rich douchebag who has never had to work a day in his life.

Good Gaea, but you hate America.

You know what, when my niece punishes her four year old for being bad, he screams, "WHY DO YOU HATE ME?"

It's kind of endearing in a child, but watching a grown-ass man do it is kind of embarrassing.

I didn't watch it myself, but when I read the transcript of the speech, I was overcome with nostalgia for my deceased Uncle Edward who had dementia the last 8 years of his life. I mean, the revolutionaries occupying the airports, ramming the ramparts, and best of all, Fort McHenry holding out against British siege from 1775 until 1814! It was awe inspiring! I confess that it also brought back a warm and fuzzy feeling for Palin explaining Paul Revere's ride.

I didn't watch it myself, but when I read the transcript of the speech, I was overcome with nostalgia for my deceased Uncle Edward who had dementia the last 8 years of his life. I mean, the revolutionaries occupying the airports, ramming the ramparts, and best of all, Fort McHenry holding out against British siege from 1775 until 1814! It was awe inspiring! I confess that it also brought back a warm and fuzzy feeling for Palin explaining Paul Revere's ride.

images

images

Forum List

Back