Media Bias against the Trump Administration

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
So Sean Spicer says that "even Hitler" didn't stoop to using chemical weapons. He OBVIOUSLY meant to add, "...on the battlefield."

No, wait. Maybe it wasn't so obvious. Maybe some people are so stupid that they didn't understand the clear meaning of Spicer's statement.

Stupid? Hardly. The MSM have beat him mercilessly over the past few days, forcing him into a cornucopia of mea culpa's because...what? They THOUGHT HE WASN'T AWARE THAT HITLER GASSED SEVERAL MILLION PEOPLE? Bullshit.

Unfortunately, discretion and diplomacy prevent him from responding one time: "Fuck all of you. You know what I meant."

So Sean Spicer says that "even Hitler" didn't stoop to using chemical weapons. He OBVIOUSLY meant to add, "...on the battlefield."

No, wait. Maybe it wasn't so obvious. Maybe some people are so stupid that they didn't understand the clear meaning of Spicer's statement.

Stupid? Hardly. The MSM have beat him mercilessly over the past few days, forcing him into a cornucopia of mea culpa's because...what? They THOUGHT HE WASN'T AWARE THAT HITLER GASSED SEVERAL MILLION PEOPLE? Bullshit.

Unfortunately, discretion and diplomacy prevent him from responding one time: "Fuck all of you. You know what I meant."
He needs to go. There is no excuse for some who is ignorant to history and/or a holocaust denier to be in the white house. Bye bye spicey.

He needs to go. There is no excuse for some who is ignorant to history and/or a holocaust denier to be in the white house. Bye bye spicey.

Are you really that stupid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During Obama's reign the MSM showered him and his people with love and affection...there was almost zero criticism. Trump enters the picture and magically over night the MSM shits on him and his people 24/7. This story is a good example proving my point.

One would think all Americans would see the purposeful distortion, but one would be wrong.

I'm smart enough to know that hitler did gas HIS OWN people. Unless spicey was implying that jewish people were "outsiders" or "the enemy." (which is exactly what he was doing) He needs to go.

During Obama's reign the MSM showered him and his people with love and affection...there was almost zero criticism. Trump enters the picture and magically over night the MSM shits on him and his people 24/7. This story is a good example proving my point.

One would think all Americans would see the purposeful distortion, but one would be wrong.
trump started his war with the media. You reap what you sow.

I'm smart enough to know that hitler did gas HIS OWN people. Unless spicey was implying that jewish people were "outsiders" or "the enemy." (which is exactly what he was doing) He needs to go.

I suggest research. You apparently have no clue about Hitler's "Final Solution" or the thinking that led to it. He did not consider the Jews "his own people".

Yeah it's all Trump's fault....:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

I suggest research. You apparently have no clue about Hitler's "Final Solution" or the thinking that led to it. He did not consider the Jews "his own people".
but they were! and implying they weren't is despicable.
It is exactly what this administration is trying to do to us.
Divide our citizens- "us vs them"

I'm well versed in wwII history. Much more so than spicey.

You are a good example of why everyone loves Jews.

Yeah it's all Trump's fault....:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
Yes he was the instigator.

If you say so.

The media has already lost. Now of course they're reduced to whimpering, much like yourself.

Hitler never used chemical weapons in battle. The kerfluffling is faux outrage over nothing.

All it really does is spotlight how petty the MSM actually is.

Is this you?

You are an outright liar. Why am I not surprised? Here in DC the local news last night was all over a story about some kid who spray painted graffiti on some buildings. He's being charged with a felony. Prison for graffiti? Well, you can guess why. It was "anti-Semitic" graffiti, you see, and it was on some Jewish center.

Never mind that he also graffiti'd a church and sprayed anti-Muslim messages. The BIG news (the felony news) was the Jew part.

And what did his message about Jews say? The news blurred out some of the message, but the part cited and shown said something like STOP BELIEVING JEWISH LIES.

If you were alive during the last election and don't have an idea what he meant by "Jewish lies", you are either a liar yourself, or too stupid to be allowed to vote. Poor kid. His crime is love for his culture and having the intelligence to connect the dots and the character to want to fight back.

You are an outright liar. Why am I not surprised? Here in DC the local news last night was all over a story about some kid who spray painted graffiti on some buildings. He's being charged with a felony. Prison for graffiti? Well, you can guess why. It was "anti-Semitic" graffiti, you see, and it was on some Jewish center.

Never mind that he also graffiti'd a church and sprayed anti-Muslim messages. The BIG news (the felony news) was the Jew part.

And what did his message about Jews say? The news blurred out some of the message, but the part cited and shown said something like STOP BELIEVING JEWISH LIES.

If you were alive during the last election and don't have an idea what he meant by "Jewish lies", you are either a liar yourself, or too stupid to be allowed to vote. Poor kid. His crime is love for his culture and having the intelligence to connect the dots and the character to want to fight back.
You're an outright nut case

:2up::happy-1::rolleyes-41::spinner::uhoh3::uhh::wtf::ahole-1::blowup:

So many excuses, so little time..

Tell me where he was going to say on the battlefield ? He wasn't, he stopped it there..and had a chance.

He just had the look like , will I believe my own bullshit? what did I say?

Hitler used chemical weapons...period.

will I believe my own bullshit? what did I say?

Hitler never used chemical weapons in battle. The kerfluffling is faux outrage over nothing.

All it really does is spotlight how petty the MSM actually is.
he didnt say hitler never used chemical weapons in battle. He said hitler didn't use chemical weapons on his own people. Were jewish-germans "not his people?" Were they not people at all? what did spicey mean?!?

Forum List

Back