Media Already Using the term "Landslide" and it isn't Even 2024 yet.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
To say this is bad news for Biden is an understatement.

How is Oprah's ex-girlfriend a journalist now?

Anyway, will these latest results make the Dems finally wake up to how counter-productive their lawfare against Trump is? It only makes him stronger, while their figurehead gets weaker.

Or will they realize that no amount of propping up by the media will rehabilitate Biden and dump him in favor of a candidate who could win?

The media is in full blown panic. Democrats are pulling out all of the stops to stop Trump. The have a Judge who committed libel in Colorado calling Trump an "insurrectionist" absent a conviction for this charge. They have Jen Psaki and a Democrat Rep who insinuates that Trump should be killed. The wheels are coming off the Democrat wagon...

Anyway, will these latest results make the Dems finally wake up to how counter-productive their lawfare against Trump is? It only makes him stronger, while their figurehead gets weaker.

Or will they realize that no amount of propping up by the media will rehabilitate Biden and dump him in favor of a candidate who could win?

1. I doubt Opra's girlfriend is a journalist and not sure how it was connected.
2. I could vote for Haley, if she got the nomination.
3. Did you see the other stories on that page, linked to the poll. Pretty interesting. It seems the athletic Director and assistant chancellor of University of Wisconsin, Platteville, Dr Kristina Navarro-Krupka died unexpectedly over the weekend. Hmmm. She was pregnant at the time. Pictures showed her a healthy young woman, as you might expect. No cause of death was reported. Sad.

Another story on there was about a crash on a Wisconsin interstate, where 4 guys jumped out and ran from the scene, somewhere near the 3rd hole of the golf course, where one of the 4 ran and hid in a port-a-potty on the course. This was seen by golfers on the 3rd hole. One of the golfers went over and turned the port-a-potty over trapping the fleeing suspect inside and apparently dumping the contents on the suspect. I love stories like that of citizen involvement. :auiqs.jpg:

OP, are you then ready to bet your membership on this site based on the outcome of 2024's election?

I am no Trumper but Biden is a fool and Kamala maybe the worst-speaking public official of my lifetime

What do I tell my kids this stupid mindless self-contradictory crap really means

And polls have never been wrong, so your beloved Trump is a shoe in.

Congrats!

OP, are you then ready to bet your membership on this site based on the outcome of 2024's election?
Thanks for the offer. I'm a sportin' man, and I enjoy those kind of message board wagers. But I must say no for a couple or three reasons:

1) The risk/reward is far too lopsided for anything but a sure thing which would take the sport out of it. Maybe I get one your nerves enough that you are willing to risk your membership in hopes of me losing mine, but I would take no pleasure in your losing yours. I have rarely had any exchanges with you that I remember, so If you were to quit today without the wager, I'm not sure I would notice. Still, if it were say a week, I might take you up on it just for what the brits call "a flutter," but for the next reason . . .

2) No offense, and apologize in advance if I am wrong, but your postings have several hallmarks of sock puppetry. Your posts are often very short, but you take the time to bold random words, as if to make the sock's writing look as unlike your principal account's as possible. You made the same offer to at least one other poster, cutting and pasting the exact same words. Sounds like a scam, hoping to risk one membership against several others, when this MarcATL account is a throwaway anyway.

3) I've literally only lost one wager like this, which was over whether Trump would be indicted. My thought process in making it was that the Dems would not go so far as to indict the front runner for president in order to interfere with the 2024 election. Never again will I wager that Dems will act with any kind of decency whatsoever. Your proposal has me betting not that Donald Trump will win a fair election, but that he will win the election by enough votes to even overcome the Democrats' willingness to cheat, and the media's willingness to turn a blind eye to it.

Mmmm, no thanks. Good luck, though!

And polls have never been wrong, so your beloved Trump is a shoe in.

Congrats!
Thanks, but it may be premature. We don't know how much more cheating your party will do this time. Given these consistent and valid poll results, we cannot be sure they will allow an election at all . . .

This post by you, MarcATL, is yet another sign of being a sock:

1700531606784.png

That kind of fawning support of another poster indicates either a message board crush or being a sock.

Headline MSNBC...Trump reelection will cause entire Earth to careen into the Sun ... after he destroys democracy and executes all his enemies.

In fact... the entire galaxy is in peril!!!

Screenshot_20231209-140456-136.png

Forum List

Back