Meat is murder

So does a vegan diet cause psychological problems due to protein deficiency?

Pol Pot, the notorious dictator of Cambodia; Charles Manson, Ghenghis Khan, William MacDonald, Australia's most famous serial killer, Volkert van der Graf of the Netherlands,Hitler and Chandrakant Jha of India were all vegans.

Hmmm.
My grand daughter is on one and is steadily drifting left.
Does you new avatar mean you are giving up meat? You were converted by the vid in the OP?

I love how conservitards are all about personal freedoms and beliefs until they meet someone who's are different from theirs.
The difference you refuse to see is that we may not like someone different than us or me, but we still let them be. You and your filthy kind try to ruin them.
You do realize that this thread is a direct contradiction of what you just said right?

I love how conservitards are all about personal freedoms and beliefs until they meet someone who's are different from theirs.
The difference you refuse to see is that we may not like someone different than us or me, but we still let them be. You and your filthy kind try to ruin them.
You do realize that this thread is a direct contradiction of what you just said right?
trolling

Did any of them make her eat meat? Why did she turn other people into meat?

Did any of them make her eat meat? Why did she turn other people into meat?

Best Bruce Willis movie line ever. :laughing0301:

meat_popsicle_by_klickdude20-d35tzgf.jpg

Forum List

Back