Meat is murder

Plants are alive too. We should all be good people and starve to death..

She has accomplished one goal. Many more people are watching her vids.

She was anti-murder! Maybe that’s why she only wounded people in he shooting.

Last edited:
I love how conservitards are all about personal freedoms and beliefs until they meet someone who's are different from theirs.

I love how conservitards are all about personal freedoms and beliefs until they meet someone who's are different from theirs.
The difference you refuse to see is that we may not like someone different than us or me, but we still let them be. You and your filthy kind try to ruin them.

2515705-7537561813-13167.gif

Well I'll have to admit, shooting people in the crotch definitely is different from my idea of "personal freedoms".

But whatever gets you through the day I guess.

Yep, I am all about my personal freedom to avoid being shot.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

If she hadn't shot people she would be virtually unknown.

Or are you angry because people refuse to take such "Meat is Murder" nonsense seriously? Hey, you want to be a vegan? Have at it. But I don't recall trying to convince anyone to eat meat. I have, however, had more than a few vegans try to guilt-trip me into giving up meat. Even had one little bimbo come to a cookout and then complain when others ate meat they grilled.

She clearly has some psychological issues. It's hard to tell nowadays though as people will say she is "artsy", and "creative with her messaging".

Yes, we should be nice people and not make fun of the loony bitch
Dumbass

So does a vegan diet cause psychological problems due to protein deficiency?

Pol Pot, the notorious dictator of Cambodia; Charles Manson, Ghenghis Khan, William MacDonald, Australia's most famous serial killer, Volkert van der Graf of the Netherlands,Hitler and Chandrakant Jha of India were all vegans.

Hmmm.

So does a vegan diet cause psychological problems due to protein deficiency?

Pol Pot, the notorious dictator of Cambodia; Charles Manson, Ghenghis Khan, William MacDonald, Australia's most famous serial killer, Volkert van der Graf of the Netherlands,Hitler and Chandrakant Jha of India were all vegans.

Hmmm.
My grand daughter is on one and is steadily drifting left.

Forum List

Back