Measles outbreak grows in LA despite strict new vaccination law

California

cant help but wonder how many

illegal undocumented not vaccinated are running around the countryside

spreading good will

--LOL

Read the packet inserts. They are neither save or very effective.

You're free to put anything in your own blood stream but don't force it on the rest of us.
It SHOULD be forced on every child in this country, unless there is a valid medical reason not to. Kids used to be left blind or deaf from measles. The high fever could cause brain damage in infants. This is what you WANT?

You're free to put anything in your own blood stream but don't force it on the rest of us.
It SHOULD be forced on every child in this country, unless there is a valid medical reason not to. Kids used to be left blind or deaf from measles. The high fever could cause brain damage in infants. This is what you WANT?
Vaccines kill and injure some, is that what you WANT?
You don't understand. You don't know history. I know that sadly vaccines do injure a tiny fraction of children who receive them. It is nothing compared to the devastation that those communicable diseases wreaked on children prior to vaccines. (Measles is also dangerous to pregnant women.) I have nothing against making vaccines safer, but we eradicated polio and small pox in this country--using vaccines. I would say they are VERY effective.

THIS 9-PART DOCUMENTARY SERIES INCLUDES THE EXPERIENCES OF DOCTORS, SCIENTISTS, RESEARCHERS, LEGAL EXPERTS, CHAMPIONS, PARENTS, AS WELL AS THOSE LIVING WITH VACCINE INJURIES AND THEIR FAMILIES.

MEET SOME OF THE EXPERTS FEATURED IN "VACCINES REVEALED."

RFKJr_.jpg

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.
SPECIAL GUEST INTERVIEW

1VR-Stephanie-Seneff-300x300.jpg

STEPHANIE SENEFF, Ph.D
SENIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST, MIT

1VR-DrWakefield-2.jpg

DR. ANDREW WAKEFIELD
AUTISM ACTIVIST

1VR-Barbara-Loe-Fisher-2.jpg

BARBARA LOE-FISHER
PRESIDENT NATIONAL VACCINE INFORMATION CENTER (NVIC)

1VR-Sherri-Tenpenny-1.jpg

DR. SHERRI TENPENNY
AUTHOR, ADVOCATE, HEALTHCARE PROVIDER

1VR-Sarah-Bridges-high-res-1.jpg

SARAH BRIDGES, Ph.D
PSYCHOLOGIST, EXECUTIVE COACH, CONSULTANT, SPEAKER, AND A MOTHER OF A VACCINE INJURED CHILD

mary-holland-1.jpg

MARY HOLLAND LEGAL SCHOLAR, NYU
DIRECTOR OF THE GRADUATE LEGAL SKILLS PROGRAM AT NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW. EDUCATED AT HARVARD AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITIES

James-chestnut-2.jpg

DR. JAMES L. CHESTNUT
EVIDENCE-BASED WELLNESS & PREVENTION LIFESTYLE AUTHOR LECTURER, CLINICIAN

toni-bark-1.jpeg

TONI BARK MD, MHEM
PRIVATE PRACTICE, ACTIVIST, LECTURER

Vaccines Revealed

Measles outbreak grows in L.A despite strict new vaccination law…

Six months after California’s strict vaccine law took effect, a measles outbreak has infected 20 people, most of them in Los Angeles County, prompting a search for others who may have been exposed to the highly contagious virus. Most of the patients live in western areas of the county, including L.A.’s Westside, the Santa Monica Mountains and the San Fernando Valley. Santa Barbara and Ventura counties each reported one case.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 107985
Measles outbreak grows in L.A.'s Orthodox Jewish community despite California's strict new vaccination law

======================================================================
LMFAO these zombies who think these vaccines are keeping them safe have no phucken idiea how screwed they are, how screwed they make their children's lives, how rich they keep big pharma and how they risk believing the Government over their own gut instincts.
THE VACCINES OF TODAY ARE NOT SAFE AND THEY ARE NOT CLEAN VACCINES IT IS ALL ABOUT KEEPING YOU AND YOUR KID ILL, IN TURN KEEPING THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY RICH OFF THE BACKS OF DUMBASSES who allow the Government to tell them what is safe and what is not safe, what is ok and what is not ok.............. Parent after parent after parent keeping coming out trying to help other parents sharing their own stories about thier children and all the politcal addicts can come out with is how nuts they are they get the last laugh as the very parents who say that bs to others watch the lights go out in their own kids!!
IF VACCINES KEEP YOU SO SAFE THERE IS NO REASON TO FEAR THOSE WHO DO NOT GET VACCINATED.
IF VACCINES ARE GIVEN VIA A LIVE VIRUS YOU WILL SPREAD THAT DISEASE AS IT SHEDS.....
FORCING PEOPLE TO GET VACCINATED IS MEDICAL TYRANNY, FORCING ONE TO GET VACCINATION PROVES RIGHT HERE IT DOES NOT WORK...
They want to force it because once again IT KEEPS BIG PHARMAR RICH

upload_2017-1-22_11-50-30.png

Keep getting educated people the more you know the less inclined you will end up as sheep.

YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT…

According to the HSRA (Government Website) 88 of the 108 cases settled the first quarter of 2016 were for injuries and deaths due to the flu vaccine, making the flu vaccine the most dangerous vaccine in the U.S., harming and killing more people than all the other vaccines put together.

It’s practically guaranteed that mandated vaccinations will affect our kids, our grandchildren, our parents, our friends and loved ones.

It’s a horrifying thought, but it’s the reality we’re facing.

Children’s lives are at stake, and they are suffering and even dying due to ignorance and misinformation about what vaccine risks and injuries really are.

Vaccines Revealed

You don't understand. You don't know history. I know that sadly vaccines do injure a tiny fraction of children who receive them. It is nothing compared to the devastation that those communicable diseases wreaked on children prior to vaccines. (Measles is also dangerous to pregnant women.) I have nothing against making vaccines safer, but we eradicated polio and small pox in this country--using vaccines. I would say they are VERY effective.
No, you don't understand or know history. The incidents of disease has gone down because of sanitation, hygiene, and better nutrition.

It's sad that due to your ignorance you're willing to force people to play vaccine roulette with there children.

Last edited:

No, you don't understand or know history. The incidents of disease has gone down because of sanitation, hygiene, and better nutrition.

It's sad that due to your ignorance you're willing to force people to play vaccine roulette with there children.
If what you say is true, then the pockets of disease and epidemic would not be occurring in the affluent areas. The mansions have superb sanitation and cleaning services to sterilize surfaces. These people of wealth have the guidsnce of professional nutritionists. They are rich and very new agey. They refuse vaccines and watch their children die.

In many ways they are no different thsn Jehovas Witnesses who bleed to death rather than have a transfusion.

I would not call 20 cases an epidemic.

My position is vaccines are not as safe or effective as we are told by the captured regulators or the makers...

Tipsy

Don't trust me. Listen to all the experts in MindWars links. They are taking tremendous risks coming forward for what purpose?

What do you think the motivation of the vaccine pushers is? Did you know pediatricians get bonuses for vaccinations?

Last edited:
Two antivaxxers on this thread, both conservatives.

Like I said, antivaxxism has morphed into a primarily conservative movement.

Makes sense. People who fall for one conspiracy theory tend to fall for every conspiracy theory.

Two antivaxxers on this thread, both conservatives.

Like I said, antivaxxism has morphed into a primarily conservative movement.

Makes sense. People who fall for one conspiracy theory tend to fall for every conspiracy theory.
Care to put forth an argument for mandating vaccines or just ridicule?

Only idiots would politicize this.

Tipsy

Don't trust me. Listen to all the experts in MindWars links. They are taking tremendous risks coming forward for what purpose?

What do you think the motivation of the vaccine pushers is? Did you know pediatricians get bonuses for vaccinations?

What I know is that I nearly died from both measels and chicken pox. I remember epidemics sweeping through my New York neighborhood taking a child from every third house. All preventable diseases.

I know that the same deranged mindset has poisoned pet owners today. I've seen die of parvo and distemper because of those who believe that veterinarians get bonuses for keeping dogs alive.

The anti vaccine promoters are the most evil, most worth hatred. They should be locked up and have their tongues ripped out and their fingers cut off. They are mass murderers.

Anti vax is not conservative it is primarily a new age concept. It's from those who don't want pesticides used in agriculture and believe that CO2 is a pollutant. They have a skewed concept of natural, and usually dye their hair green or purple. The men wear beards and wax their chests. They use pot as a cure all.

No that's not conservative.

Tipsy

What I know is that I nearly died from both measels and chicken pox. I remember epidemics sweeping through my New York neighborhood taking a child from every third house. All preventable diseases.

I know that the same deranged mindset has poisoned pet owners today. I've seen die of parvo and distemper because of those who believe that veterinarians get bonuses for keeping dogs alive.

The anti vaccine promoters are the most evil, most worth hatred. They should be locked up and have their tongues ripped out and their fingers cut off. They are mass murderers.
Today only people with compromised immune systems die from chicken pox or measeals.

Your anti free speech is irrational.

Why do you dismiss the 100s of thousands of people worldwide injured by vaccines?

THIS 9-PART DOCUMENTARY SERIES INCLUDES THE EXPERIENCES OF DOCTORS, SCIENTISTS, RESEARCHERS, LEGAL EXPERTS, CHAMPIONS, PARENTS, AS WELL AS THOSE LIVING WITH VACCINE INJURIES AND THEIR FAMILIES.

MEET SOME OF THE EXPERTS FEATURED IN "VACCINES REVEALED."

RFKJr_.jpg

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.
SPECIAL GUEST INTERVIEW

1VR-Stephanie-Seneff-300x300.jpg

STEPHANIE SENEFF, Ph.D
SENIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST, MIT

1VR-DrWakefield-2.jpg

DR. ANDREW WAKEFIELD
AUTISM ACTIVIST

1VR-Barbara-Loe-Fisher-2.jpg

BARBARA LOE-FISHER
PRESIDENT NATIONAL VACCINE INFORMATION CENTER (NVIC)

1VR-Sherri-Tenpenny-1.jpg

DR. SHERRI TENPENNY
AUTHOR, ADVOCATE, HEALTHCARE PROVIDER

1VR-Sarah-Bridges-high-res-1.jpg

SARAH BRIDGES, Ph.D
PSYCHOLOGIST, EXECUTIVE COACH, CONSULTANT, SPEAKER, AND A MOTHER OF A VACCINE INJURED CHILD

mary-holland-1.jpg

MARY HOLLAND LEGAL SCHOLAR, NYU
DIRECTOR OF THE GRADUATE LEGAL SKILLS PROGRAM AT NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW. EDUCATED AT HARVARD AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITIES

James-chestnut-2.jpg

DR. JAMES L. CHESTNUT
EVIDENCE-BASED WELLNESS & PREVENTION LIFESTYLE AUTHOR LECTURER, CLINICIAN

toni-bark-1.jpeg

TONI BARK MD, MHEM
PRIVATE PRACTICE, ACTIVIST, LECTURER

Vaccines Revealed
You know that none of these people are experts either in medicine or epidemiology. What is a private practice activist?

If this nuttiness didn't harm children the worst, no one would care what these crazy new agers do.

Tipsy

Today only people with compromised immune systems die from chicken pox or measeals.

Your anti free speech is irrational.

Why do you dismiss the 100s of thousands of people worldwide injured by vaccines?
There aren't any 100s of thousands. A few might have an adverse reaction. There are those who will die if they eat a peanut.

It's already been proven that vaccines have nothing to do with autism.

Forum List

Back