Meanwhile…the latest 538 polling. Good for HRC, not so much for DJT.

Arizona and Iowa join the Clinton Express….

Probably not but for right now, they’ve changed their state songs…. to “Am I blue”….
GA and MT are ripe for the picking!

View attachment 92759
Note that in the states identified to have a 75 percent chance or greater of going to Clinton, she would win with those states alone: 272 EC votes.

Trump has no EC path to victory.

Not to worry Campbell, being over run by Muslims will give you an endless supply of shit. Right in the street. Enjoy.

Yeah...you phuckers have just about rode that one to death. Bush lost 4500 young men and women in a war he started just because he didn't like Saddam Hussein. Iraq had never done anything to harm America before the Bush administration told a documented 935 lies to justify jumping on him. Live With It!

Not to worry Campbell, being over run by Muslims will give you an endless supply of shit. Right in the street. Enjoy.
You’re such a good Christian.
And you are such a jerk.
I would like to remain an alive Christian. And an astute one. Muslims like to kill Christians, and everybody else. That would include my 2 Christian children. I vote no on that.
Muslim's hands are against everyone and his brother. Why invite misery if you don't have to?
Ask France:
PARIS-BATACLAN-INS_3501250k.jpg

What about that picture makes you want to say, "Welcome to my home ISIS."
What makes you think a Christian is suppose to help Muslims kill us???

Yeah...you phuckers have just about rode that one to death. Bush lost 4500 young men and women in a war he started just because he didn't like Saddam Hussein. Iraq had never done anything to harm America before the Bush administration told a documented 935 lies to justify jumping on him. Live With It!

How many did Obama lose??? How about Hitlery? Obama overthrew our friend in Egypt. They weren't doing anything to harm us either. Hitlery went after Gaddafi. And they are both still lying about it, so, where's your bitch about that you nasty hypocrite?

How about we learn from Canada's mistakes:

Ride this:

Last edited:

How many did Obama lose??? How about Hitlery? Obama overthrew our friend in Egypt. They weren't doing anything to harm us either. Hitlery went after Gaddafi. And they are both still lying about it, so, where's your bitch about that you nasty hypocrite?

Ride this:

Tears your asshole doesn't it? 4500 dead young Americans. Annoying facts are the one thing that stands in the way of Fox News. Face It!! George W. Bush attacked the wrong country.

Ride this:

You've been watching Fox News......I can spot you folks a mile away. I can smell you two miles away.

Ride this:

Tears your asshole doesn't it? 4500 dead young Americans. Annoying facts are the one thing that stands in the way of Fox News. Face It!! George W. Bush attacked the wrong country.

George who? Sorry it's been so long ago.... I am more concerned with our presidential candidate and whose she's killed lately, and how many more "suicides" she'll commit if she gets the power....
She reminds me of Mack the Knife...

Forum List

Back