Meanwhile, leftists in California..

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Are trying to lure illegals in with free healthcare paid for by US citizens.

I don't think it's fair to the taxpayers to do that, and it's probably illegal in some way or another.

California lawmakers push for health care bill that covers illegals
Orange County CA supervisor Michelle Steel discusses the newly proposed health care bill in California.

California would become ‘utopia’ for illegal immigrants with free healthcare coverage: Orange County supervisor

This is a continuation of Obama's legacy. The legacy of bringing 3rd worlders into the US.

California would become ‘utopia’ for illegal immigrants with free healthcare coverage: Orange County supervisor

Why not just focus on American citizens that need healthcare? Pushing this illegal shit is blowing through a lot of political capital that is just going to push off people that vote.

Stop it democrats

Why not just focus on American citizens that need healthcare? Pushing this illegal shit is blowing through a lot of political capital that is just going to push off people that vote.

Stop it democrats
Free stuff? God forbid!

What's wrong with helping Americans? I think it is the right thing to do. It isn't free but everyone that is an citizen should be able to get some help if they're in need.

• Banned

Stop it democrats
Free stuff? God forbid!

What's wrong with helping Americans? I think it is the right thing to do. It isn't free but everyone that is an citizen should be able to get some help if they're in need.

IMO, helping people that aren't citizens while real Americans need help is not good.

Stop it democrats
Free stuff? God forbid!

Don't know how old you are but for my lifetime the U.S. and every goddamn President including trump the dump have given free shit to any country that comes asking for handouts and how many of the same people licking trump the dumps butt now is calling to help americans? I don't see any on this board. No this isn't right in Cal but neither is the U.S. funding other countries.

Stop it democrats
Free stuff? God forbid!

Don't know how old you are but for my lifetime the U.S. and every goddamn President including trump the dump have given free shit to any country that comes asking for handouts and how many of the same people licking trump the dumps butt now is calling to help americans? I don't see any on this board. No this isn't right in Cal but neither is the U.S. funding other countries.

Apparently I'm not that old, but last Christmas, my cousin told me there were no handouts before LBJ. That's back when America was great! (Before LBJ)

Stop it democrats
Free stuff? God forbid!

Apparently I'm not that old, but last Christmas, my cousin told me there were no handouts before LBJ. That's back when America was great! (Before LBJ)

I'm 70 and there sure the hell were.

Stop it democrats
Free stuff? God forbid!

It was ironic.

Stop it democrats
Free stuff? God forbid!

I'm 70 and there sure the hell were.

Oh? What government entitlements were available pre-LBJ vs. post?

PS: Around what period in time did the US begin to slide downward? :rolleyes:

I don't think it's fair to the taxpayers to do that, and it's probably illegal in some way or another.

Orange County CA supervisor Michelle Steel discusses the newly proposed health care bill in California.

This is a continuation of Obama's legacy. The legacy of bringing 3rd worlders into the US.

How sad that California isn't utopia for it's legal citizens. For them it has become a shit map slum with hands deeper and deeper into their pockets.

Free stuff? God forbid!
not your stuff of course...other peoples
Blue states pay more than they take from the federal system.

Red states take more than they pay.

And I’d rather use MY money to do good things than pay for scummy trumpian swampdwellers’ $31,000 desks or $42,000 cone of silence or to pay for Donald’s corrupt family

Free stuff? God forbid!
not your stuff of course...other peoples
Blue states pay more than they take from the federal system.

Red states take more than they pay.

And I’d rather use MY money to do good things than pay for scummy trumpian swampdwellers’ $31,000 desks or $42,000 cone of silence or to pay for Donald’s corrupt family

Way off topic, shillian. The topic is offering illegals in CA free healthcare, what do you think of that?

Indeed it is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back