Meanwhile democrats dont pay at all

C'mon kids, there must be some Democrats out there that are criminally guilty or so you would think?
483369037.jpg
Al Sharpton owes a debt that isn't a crime.
When you have the right connections.
I don't know, if I had to bet I would say he had far more enemies.

C'mon kids, there must be some Democrats out there that are criminally guilty or so you would think?
483369037.jpg
Reread my title for this thread. Democrats do not get charged even when they owe multiple years worth of back taxes and they never have to pay either. Remember all the fun Obama had trying to get his nominees to serve in his cabinet when everyone of them owed years worth of back taxes? Explain why the democratic controlled Justice department has no interest in democrats that are breaking the law?

and no one is calling obama for the 10 trillion he can't pay back?
What about the $2 trillion Ronnie stuck us with? I say we throw Nancy out in the street and make his estate pay.

Dear Rexx Taylor and nuhuh
Why not make a list and go after the Parties to pay back damages and debts incurred by the Candidates they got elected to office?

When fraud charges appear on a consumer's credit card bill, the customer rejects it and the card company goes after the crooks if they want to retrieve the fraudulent disbursement.

Why not treat the Taxpayers' tab like a credit card bill?
And if we the People did NOT authorize certain charges, then hold the wrongdoer responsible for paying that part back.

Why charge the victim for the fraud and abuse caused by someone else?
When are we going to start holding Parties accountable for who they elect, and the policies and costs they create?
The very best way to get your agenda put forth is to use the ballot box. There is simply no other way to get what you want than by supporting and getting people out and voting for a candidate that reflects your views. If they don't deliver, vote them out and get a candidate that will deliver. I cannot state this more emphatically, if you want a government that reflects what you want that is precisely what you have to do to get it.

Dear nuhuh When Ralph Nader wrote and got the OSHA and Consumer protection acts passed,
he didn't just use the ballot box.

Maybe other states are different, but in Texas the culture is to do things yourself.

I personally know people who worked with legislators to get
state laws passed and federal laws passed.

Do you honestly believe Congress and State reps are going to "magically" read your mind and write up the bills
and reforms themselves?

Do you think the Federal Reserve came out of people going to the ballot box?
Private Investors got together and wrote that legislation, so why can't we the taxpayers
set up a federal credit system where we get paid to lend money to govt to cover for bad debts.

Why do the Fed investors get paid interest for LENDING money to govt, but the rest of
us are charged interest on money we are REQUIRED to pay to govt.

Who wrote those laws, and are they going to magically change by hitting a lever at the ballot box?
Won't it take a lot more work than that, you think?

If you want something done right, you've got to be WILLING to do it yourself.
Officials who have any kind of clue would jump to the task and take charge.

But someone has to push for a SPECIFIC reform, or it isn't going to happen by itself!
Sometimes the people have to do it, before the govt will follow. Remember the People are the Government.

If we sit around and vote for other people to change things for us,
we get people who sit around and wait for other people to change things instead of doing it themselves.

Voting isn't enough.
* There's also writing laws.
* And investing money into business enterprises that can address issues while
the business expenses can be deducted from taxes.
* And teaching consistent ways of enforcing laws to influence public policy.
* Where we put our energy, our resources, time, labor, and what we communicate
and publish is part of the democratic process also. All these venues are needed to instigate reform in the real world!
I agree and that pretty much describes our political process. You have to work to get your opinion heard and you need to work to get your candidate elected.

How about Democrats who passed the ACA mandates, defrauding taxpaying citizens of their liberty and income from their labor, but don't have to pay into the same plan because we subsidize their insurance benefits under far superior terms.

Does that count?
They don't have to pay the charges they require of others by federal law.
And nobody is charging them with violation of Constitutional ethics by
pushing Partisan agenda and beliefs before the laws protecting all creeds equally instead of financially penalizing opponents.
Sorry that argument won't send anyone to jail.

What about holding Obama, Pelosi, Roberts and anyone else who enforced this health insurance mandate
to raising the money to pay for
* 300 in insurance for each person they subjected to this requirement against their Constitutional beliefs
* 24 billion in taxpayer money that it cost to shut down federal govt over the deadlock in Congress
because of conflicting beliefs the ACA advocates and endorsers failed to recognized as protected by law
from discrimination by creed

What if Taxpayers on both Left and Right, who want either Singlepayer OR Free Market Health Care
both banded together and SUED the politicians and parties to provide the health care system of their choice
before running any more Candidates for office again.

Pay for the past cost of policies BEFORE campaigning for new ones.

How many jobs would these people have to work to pay off the costs they incurred to the public with their politics?!!!

I'm working two jobs and can't pay for the damages and debts done by Democrats to just two districts
within the City of Houston. What about the damage to all the complainants who lost their insurance,
or now bear a burden to pay when it is against their beliefs, or can't afford the current options and were lied to
when the politicians promised benefits would improve, costs would go down, or "we could keep our insurance."

What if we organized a national class action lawsuit and demanded restitution be paid into the programs of our choice. And let the public CHOOSE which track to fund and participate in, and volunteer to any mandates by consent of those members.

Why not start with that 24 billion, divide that between the party members to create their own separate tracks they believe in.
Lot of what if's. If you don't want these people in charge then you should elect people who will deliver what you want.

Hi nuhuh That's not enough either

A. the system is set up that no matter who you put in, you will get the same outcomes
As long as you are pitting one set of beliefs against another by majority rule or court ruling, you are gambling
with outcomes where one side wins and the other loses or they both lose.

Only by MEDIATING and resolving conflicts to reach a consensus solution can both sides win.
This requires collaboration of people both inside and outside of office.

B. Regardless who you elect, the people who are in or out of office are still US Citizens influencing policy.
You don't just solve the problems by who is or who isn't in office. Most of the work is done outside.

To change policy across the board, even the people outside office, all the voters, all the parties
would need to be in agreement on what reforms to change govt to. So this requires work outside of office,
working directly with all groups, all leaders, all institutions to create policies that are sustainable and agreeable to all.

So we quit fighting to control these, and agree what programs and policies we support voluntarily.
That's the level of change I see necessary.

This current system is not sustainable.
You can't just keep going to bat, 50/50, trying to win one side's policies over the other.
Then next election cycle, the opposing group will just come back and try to defeat or change it.

So why not agree to correct the conflict in the first place?
Why pass imperfect legislation and then go back and forth?

Do we solve math and science problems that way?
One side says the answer should be positive, and the other says negative.
Do we vote and go with one, until the other comes back and proves it is the other way?
Why not resolve and agree what the answer is in the FIRST place instead of playing ping pong?

Right now we have a half-assed health care bill NOBODY wants to pay for
because both sides couldn't agree what to pass. This isn't going to work.

Maybe you can tolerate this, but I cannot afford to pay 300 a month insurance
when I am already paying for thousands in damage and debts caused by this kind of abuse of govt authority.
I am only addressing the damage done in the local districts I can reach, and I've been working two jobs
and going broke borrowing on credit and paying the interest until these grievances and problems are resolved.

If I were to call for restitution and corrections on a larger scale, to address all the other wrong
by Democrats (or Republicans) that have cost taxpayers billions, we'd either declare govt insolvent
or we'd scramble to write up a similar program to the Federal Reserve, chalk up these debts as credtis,
and try to invest those credits back into fixing these problems left behind by previous administrations dumped on taxpayers.

Who is keeping track of the cost to taxpayers?

When I try to cover the costs in my district due to political abuses and damages, I can barely cover some of the recovery costs to keep the community programs going that competing political interests fought to shut down.

I just know whoever accepts to pay the tab has the authority to take charge.

We'll see who really has a plan, and who runs the other way or expects someone else to come up with a plan for these debts.

Voting is not enough.
There is not a SINGLE candidate to vote for who has any plan for paying back any restitution to any taxpayers.

I'm the only person I know pushing for such a plan, and I'm too busy paying for the damages now
to run for office. So who else is there?
Our system works because no one side can ever have everything that they want. Our system is one of deliberation and compromise. We are lost right now but I trust we'll get to an even system of production and agreement. Keep in mind that our debt is something that we owe to ourselves there is no bank or institution that is owed that money. In fact, it would take 398 thousand years to pay back 18 trillion dollars and our current legislators on both sides of the aisle like nothing better than adding to it. In effect, nothing is going to get done at least until it gets to a point when we will stop using the debt as a weapon. It will not get balanced, it will not get repaid all we can hope for is that it gets smaller and smaller in proportion to our GDP.

483369037.jpg
Reread my title for this thread. Democrats do not get charged even when they owe multiple years worth of back taxes and they never have to pay either. Remember all the fun Obama had trying to get his nominees to serve in his cabinet when everyone of them owed years worth of back taxes? Explain why the democratic controlled Justice department has no interest in democrats that are breaking the law?
Those aren't crimes Gunny, these are debts. I agree that anyone who owes large sums without repayment pretty much disqualifies themselves as custodians of the country's credit card, but that's all you can do about it.

483369037.jpg
Those aren't crimes Gunny, these are debts. I agree that anyone who owes large sums without repayment pretty much disqualifies themselves as custodians of the country's credit card, but that's all you can do about it.
Wrong in the case of the democrats Obama could not nominate several had not filed in over 5 years. That is Tax evasion.

483369037.jpg
Wrong in the case of the democrats Obama could not nominate several had not filed in over 5 years. That is Tax evasion.

It's not tax evasion if you have filed but not paid to the IRS. If you don't pay they will come after you.

It's not tax evasion if you have filed but not paid to the IRS. If you don't pay they will come after you.
What part of"they did not file" are you missing? Some for as much as 5 years.

Rangle wrote tax laws and hid property from the IRS. Oh and remember Obama's tax evading secretary of the treasury... Timothy Geithner? How is it that all democrats that tax evade are In charge of taxes and other peoples money?

Btw Al Sharpton anyone??

What part of"they did not file" are you missing? Some for as much as 5 years.
His delinquent taxes are from what the IRS assessed as back taxes and penalties, they wouldn't have that information if he did not file.

and no one is calling obama for the 10 trillion he can't pay back?
What about the $2 trillion Ronnie stuck us with? I say we throw Nancy out in the street and make his estate pay.

Dear Rexx Taylor and nuhuh
Why not make a list and go after the Parties to pay back damages and debts incurred by the Candidates they got elected to office?

When fraud charges appear on a consumer's credit card bill, the customer rejects it and the card company goes after the crooks if they want to retrieve the fraudulent disbursement.

Why not treat the Taxpayers' tab like a credit card bill?
And if we the People did NOT authorize certain charges, then hold the wrongdoer responsible for paying that part back.

Why charge the victim for the fraud and abuse caused by someone else?
When are we going to start holding Parties accountable for who they elect, and the policies and costs they create?

Emily--Congress controls the purse, not We the actual people!!

Also, the parties love this setup--they can always blame the other for supporting bad policies.

What is your plan? divvy the debt by vote.

between Charlie Rangel and Corzine, you have to wonder why they didnt go to jail.
You would think the party that lectures the masses that the rich need to pay their fair share would make examples out of their own tax cheats. It being so important to them and all.

You know... Put your money where your mouth is and all that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
between Charlie Rangel and Corzine, you have to wonder why they didnt go to jail.
You would think the party that lectures the masses that the rich need to pay their fair share would make examples out of their own tax cheats. It being so important to them and all.

and the excuses of the Bush Debt, if it was so bad, then why didnt Obama create an economic policy that would of reversed the debt? instead he just went to parties with celebrities as the debt kept growing a few billion a day.

now the Bush debt seems miniscule compared to the 128 Trillion Dollar Obama debt!
You remind me of that joke about Bush. Rumsfeld ran in telling Bush a Brazilian had died in Iraq. Bush cried and pulled his hair and screamed and finally Rumsfeld was able to ask him what was so wrong. Bush, stopped, looked at him and said "So, how much is a Brazilian again?"

and the excuses of the Bush Debt, if it was so bad, then why didnt Obama create an economic policy that would of reversed the debt? instead he just went to parties with celebrities as the debt kept growing a few billion a day.

He did. But it's easier to create debt. Try to figure out why.
Deficit Hits New Low Under Obama - US News

Forum List

Back