Meanwhile...America's Favorite Lovers have just involved Obama in the FBI Text Scandal

Not just Obama, but Blementhal, who Clinton emailed Classified Material to about Benghazi and her gun running to terrorists, but also Anthony Weiner, and THE STATE DEPARTMENT TOO.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

9/2/16...Comey wanted them to prepare talking points because the POTIS wanted to know
everything they were doing.

Bless their hearts.

I can't keep the popcorn poppin' quick enough.
Liberal logic says cannot be true. CNN is not reporting it. They are still too busy celebrating the stock market adjustment.

I didn't figure they would cover it, but I did take precautions.

I'm going to email a review of the text messages and the Grassley-Graham
Criminal referral on Steele to CNN's 117 viewers.

9fge_bpc5A5eNr3W7rmEDKAtM9hzOtKlJJXgbzydpa4.png

Maybe Obama as POTUS " POTIS (sic) wanted to know everything they were doing." was a voyeur regarding Strzok/Page sexual activities?

Obama had a scandal free two terms though.

Only because the MSM didn't want to uncover anything because they like anyone else would have been accused of being "racist"!
Obama got a pass on two counts: A) because he was black he couldn't do anything wrong... B) because he was black he was disadvantaged by racists!
Plain and simple.
Plus the facts are that Obama had very little negative press.
MSM89%negative.png

One would have to be a complete idiot to think Obama was out of the loop, and that he had no idea the FBI was actively trying to undermine Trump's candidacy. He was calling ALL the shots and everyone knows it.

"When asked what does Page’s text about Obama wanting to “know everything we’re doing,” means, the Texas lawmaker replied, “it means the President wants to know what they are doing to try to stop Trump...."

... in Gohmert's partisan opinion, as he extrapolated and made assumptions on intent without proof.

Forum List

Back