McKayla Maroney Me Too

It's good that girls and women feel safe to come forward and tell about sexual abuse/rape. I imagine that even being an Olympic athlete, it can't be easy to come out against a well respected doctor. Good for these girls. It takes guts to come out and tell about such an embarrassing thing.

Thanks..... Not even justice. They require MORE!

Entire USA Gymnastics board to resign in wake of sex abuse scandal Entire USA Gymnastics board to resign in wake of sex abuse scandal

I agree resignation is just the start. However before we get out the pitchforks we need to figure out who knew what.

Well, I do hope that every single last person who knew about this and ignored it is punished harshly. They should be charged as accessories because their LACK of action allowed these abuses to go on for a long time and just created more and more victims.

Entire USA Gymnastics board to resign in wake of sex abuse scandal Entire USA Gymnastics board to resign in wake of sex abuse scandal

I agree resignation is just the start. However before we get out the pitchforks we need to figure out who knew what.
I have two daughters. I don't care who knew WHAT. They ALL FAILED! A nurse should have been in there at all times. Period. This is what I would have demanded if on any board.
E.g: As for All the PEDO Priests around the world as a known example. FFS!

Last edited:

Well, I do hope that every single last person who knew about this and ignored it is punished harshly. They should be charged as accessories because their LACK of action allowed these abuses to go on for a long time and just created more and more victims.

I fully agree. These girls are all abused after the whole Catholic SICKO Church deeds of the 90's, that were fully reported.
What is wrong with parents? They need to go to jail, as well, chasing the/that gold.
They need to die. If their kids will save them here, I will go with them here
FFS! Are these parents religious folks, giving up Younglings to get into heaven, here?
WTF?.FFS!? Why would they do this?
Sandals Church – Real with ourselves, God & others

Last edited:

It all depends on what they knew. Proving someone to be an accessory, before or after the fact is usually pretty hard work, and you don't help the situation if you fail to convict.

I have two daughters. I don't care who knew WHAT. They ALL FAILED! A nurse should have been in there at all times. Period. This is what I would have demanded if on any board.
E.g: As for All the PEDO Priests around the world as a known example. FFS!

So are you going to volunteer to pull the lever at the gallows?

It all depends on what they knew. Proving someone to be an accessory, before or after the fact is usually pretty hard work, and you don't help the situation if you fail to convict.

Well, the entire USA Gymnastics administration is kind of guilty. This was going on for a LONG time. It seems as if they were trying to just ignore it and sweep it under the rug.

Well, the entire USA Gymnastics administration is kind of guilty. This was going on for a LONG time. It seems as if they were trying to just ignore it and sweep it under the rug.

Kind of guilty evidence gets people acquitted.

Forum List

Back