McDonalds Got Religion

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Last night I watched a new McDonald's ad on national TV.
Advertising a new product similar to a croissante.
Now the interesting part: A young woman is shown blissfully eating one of these sandwich 'things'.
THINK carefully about this: The young woman was wearing a thin gold chain with a gold crucifix on it.
Talk about your 'identity marketing'.
It's pretty amazing to see this.
Watch for the reaction to come.
Obviously McDonald's has long since written off the muslims. So who's left to offend?
'Secularists/Atheists?
Obviously the pencil pushers at McDonald's headquarters have crunched the number and decided a small gold crucifix sells more Big Macs than not.
I have to ask had Hillary been elected would this ad have been run on national TV?
Same as now it's OK to say Merry Christmas.
I read a short OP by someone who suggested that those openly saying 'Merry Christmas' was akin to saying you are a Trump supporter. Like a secret handshake for members of the local 'lodge'.
Times are a-changin.

Was the young woman hot? If so what the hell were you doing looking at a gold chain on her wrist?

Your man card is revoked!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

95a5e51d723f166cb1a046313a4eb400.jpg

Was the young woman hot? If so what the hell were you doing looking at a gold chain on her wrist?

A real man's frontal cortex rules over the one in his penis, bro.
And a rel man also has breakfast at home, not at some place where you don't know what has been done by a disgruntled under payed cook to prepare it...

Now the interesting part: A young woman is shown blissfully eating one of these sandwich 'things'.
THINK carefully about this: The young woman was wearing a thin gold chain with a gold crucifix on it.
Obviously McDonald's has long since written off the muslims. So who's left to offend?
'Secularists/Atheists?
Obviously the pencil pushers at McDonald's headquarters have crunched the number and decided a small gold crucifix sells more Big Macs than not.
I have to ask had Hillary been elected would this ad have been run on national TV?
I read a short OP by someone who suggested that those openly saying 'Merry Christmas' was akin to saying you are a Trump supporter. Like a secret handshake for members of the local 'lodge'.
Times are a-changin.
religious Muslims and Jews don't eat mc goyim pork contaminated crap to begin with in America

Will they next ?Start putting little statues in the happy meals , hey kids collect all!!! get a virgin mary statue with every pork rib sandwich !!!

Last edited:

And a rel man also has breakfast at home, not at some place where you don't know what has been done by a disgruntled under payed cook to prepare it...
Yup. the wife once told me; "I don't care where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home......." :D

'Secularists/Atheists?
Times are a-changin.
religious Muslims and jews don't mc goyim pork contaminated crap to begin with in america

will they next start putting little statues in the happy meals , hey kids collect all!!! get a virgin mary statue with every pork rib sandwich !!!
You at a least hope it pork, but I doubt it is, just flavored meal filller..I've worked at the plants that make those and other formaxed products..The main reason I don't eat those products, along with burritos....Mmmmmmm, creamed chicken bibbin burritos...

Yup. the wife once told me; "I don't care where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home......." :D
I do it to save money..I'll pay myself before I pay someone else to do my chores....

While true for the most part, for those of us who are working poor, often times we dont have the luxury of eating breakfast at home every day and have to, you know, punch a time clock.

Forum List

Back