McConnel (R) vows to protect polluters if GOP gets majority

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I guess corporations ARE people in the GOP dictionary?

Democrats Seize on McConnell Shutdown Threat - NBC News
"The emerging strategy: Attach riders to spending bills that would limit Obama policies on everything from the environment to health care, consider using an arcane budget tactic to circumvent Democratic filibusters and force the president to 'move to the center' if he wants to get any new legislation through Congress."

More from Politico:...

What decade did Repubs ever approve of anything even remotely near "the center"?

I guess corporations ARE people in the GOP dictionary?

Democrats Seize on McConnell Shutdown Threat - NBC News
"The emerging strategy: Attach riders to spending bills that would limit Obama policies on everything from the environment to health care, consider using an arcane budget tactic to circumvent Democratic filibusters and force the president to 'move to the center' if he wants to get any new legislation through Congress."

More from Politico:...

What decade did Repubs ever approve of anything even remotely near "the center"?

Abolishing capitalism and private property isn't "the center," nimrod.

Show us where and how Obama attempted to abolish capitalism and private property, Nimrod.

Curious what this has to do with the environment.

It appears to me that the GOP strategy is nothing more than trying to limit our outlaw president from furthering his efforts to destroy our economy.

Forum List

Back