McCAIN’S HEALTHCARE PLAN

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
McCAIN’S HEALTHCARE PLAN

FOXNEWS SUNDAY
Is for the government to give everyone $5,000 to buy private healthcare across state lines. Let me see, how much would that cost the taxpayers. If there are 47 million without healthcare times $5,000 that would be $235,000,000,000 a year?

Someone has big interest in Private Insurance Companies and receive big dividends.
And they sell this to the American people and they buy it.

save time and have the government just give the corporations a shit load of money every year while they continue to raise prices on their services

If any of you can ever show me ANY politician that's worth a crap, and any government program that was ever properly run, within budget, and did what the government said it would do, I'll send you a nice Christmas present. I'll be pretty safe with my offer though because in the course of American history, it has never happened. Obama's Health Care Reform, that will be wildly applauded and bragged about by the liberal Democrats and other noloads, will be like a shirt you recieve as a gift from you "favorite Uncle" that shrinks the very first time you wash it and also never did fit properly despite it's expensive look and cost.

LilOldLady,

Wake up old girl. Americans rejected the dinosaur MCCAIN about a year ago.

p.s. You should talk about McCains colaboration with the NVA while he was a POW. The man is, was, and always will be a digrace and his actions were borderline treasonous. Think Im kidding you? Check out the facts on NVA MCCAIN:
http://www.usvetdsp.com/mccainpic.htm

Last edited:
McCAIN’S HEALTHCARE PLAN

FOXNEWS SUNDAY
Is for the government to give everyone $5,000 to buy private healthcare across state lines. Let me see, how much would that cost the taxpayers. If there are 47 million without healthcare times $5,000 that would be $235,000,000,000 a year?

Someone has big interest in Private Insurance Companies and receive big dividends.
And they sell this to the American people and they buy it.

And that would still be cheaper and more effective than what the Dums have just passed.
Next.

If IF IF

That is McCain's plan... got a link?... then it sucks almost almost almost as bad as the Democrat's plan. Almost!

Of course, McCain is an elephant that acts like a jackass in more ways than one.

Immie

Last edited:
Where do you think the feds got that money, Gomer?

Taxes. But the share for different states is not proportional to the interstate highways built in those states.

If you think all the interstate construction money came from gas taxes guess again and do some research.

Woo hoo, getting panties in a wad over healthcare...this subject has more threads than a tailor's shop full of off cuts...

at the end of the day, Healthcare, like education, is a big black hole when it comes to funding.... it's a hard gig to make money from unless you're an insurance company, drug company, or a plastic surgeon.

The real problem with healthcare is not how to pay for it, but how to pick up the short fall of practitioners. Does anybody really believe there are enough healthcare professionals to cover everybody's needs? I don't think so...

Last edited:
Where do you think the feds got that money, Gomer?

Taxes. But the share for different states is not proportional to the interstate highways built in those states.

If you think all the interstate construction money came from gas taxes guess again and do some research.
Disproportionate distribution is irrelevant to the fact that fuel taxes collected from the several states have (mostly) paid for the building of the Interstate system.

Also, Interstate highway construction and maintenance is funded with state taxes.

Still, at least there was still a modicum of respect for the Constitution back in Eisenhower's day, when the Interstate system could --at a bit of a stretch-- be framed as a national security issue.

Nowadays, the best "logic" that can be come up with is that every ther socialized industrial nation in Europe (y'know..that place out ancestors left) have a national medical monopoly....The congressional assholes now can't even fake a stupid answer, that claims the Constitution gives them the power.

p.s. You should talk about McCains colaboration with the NVA while he was a POW. The man is, was, and always will be a digrace and his actions were borderline treasonous.

I don't give a rat's ass WHAT he said or did while tortured as a POW. To call him a 'disgrace' or a traitor for breaking under what he had to endure is disgusting.

p.s. You should talk about McCains colaboration with the NVA while he was a POW. The man is, was, and always will be a digrace and his actions were borderline treasonous.

I don't give a rat's ass WHAT he said or did while tortured as a POW. To call him a 'disgrace' or a traitor for breaking under what he had to endure is disgusting.

Well, Yukon is disgusting so you have to consider the source.

That's You Con's mission in life, to elicit such responses. It really doesn't believe the puke it dispenses. It just craves attention.

Like any other common troll.

Well, Yukon is disgusting so you have to consider the source.

He's not the only one to spew such crap.

Forum List

Back