McCain TV Ratings Beat Obama in Preliminary Numbers (TVWEEK)

Yeah they just happened to watch on TVs that they knew were connected to the Nielsen boxes. :cuckoo:

Be nice to DD, he's on our side!

Anyway, I think just as many Repubs watched Obama's speech as Dems watched McCain's. Actually, I'm willing to bet more Repubs watched Obama, just because they like to hear his utopian dreams. Liberals roll their eyes at the RNC, so I doubt as many tuned in for it.

I knew after Palin almost beat Obama's numbers that McCain would.

Be nice to DD, he's on our side!

Anyway, I think just as many Repubs watched Obama's speech as Dems watched McCain's. Actually, I'm willing to bet more Repubs watched Obama, just because they like to hear his utopian dreams. Liberals roll their eyes at the RNC, so I doubt as many tuned in for it.

I knew after Palin almost beat Obama's numbers that McCain would.
Normally I do watch the DNC convention but not this time. I just didn't have the stomach for it, and I knew exactly what they were going to say. They've been saying the same shit for the last 20 years.

Right, and the pollsters don't poll people with cell phones.

If you're going to lie, at least do so better.

If only old people watch TV, then why did more tune in for McCain than Obama? Hmmm....?
Sorry if the truth offends you. If you read the article linked, you'll notice they only published results from the traditional networks, not the cable channels.

btw, I didn't say only old people watch tv. Ambien reaction again?

Sorry if the truth offends you. If you read the article linked, you'll notice they only published results from the traditional networks, not the cable channels.

btw, I didn't say only old people watch tv. Ambien reaction again?

Eh, whatever you said, it was dumb. Most of the major networks carrying the convention were on network TV, not cable.

Forum List

Back