McCain suggests Bill Clinton as middle east peace negotiator

I'd just send the Jersey Shore cast over to GTL on them all day long.

JerseyShore1.jpg

McCain suggests Bill Clinton as Middle East peace negotiator – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Make sense......Jimmy Carter, Al Gore and President Obama already have their Nobel Peace Prizes.

It is about time that Bill Clinton got his

You dont have to do anything to get the Nobel award.

Brokering a Middle East peace will give one more Democrat a well deserved Nobel Peace Prize

The people that receive them nowadays dont do shit to deserve them. It is losing all meaning and credibility. Alfred is rolling around in his grave. "Oh you got a Nobel prize? I got a better one out of my Fruit Loops"

You dont have to do anything to get the Nobel award.

Brokering a Middle East peace will give one more Democrat a well deserved Nobel Peace Prize

The people that receive them nowadays dont do shit to deserve them. It is losing all meaning and credibility. Alfred is rolling around in his grave. "Oh you got a Nobel prize? I got a better one out of my Fruit Loops"

No question...

To Republicans....Peace is overrated

You presume USA (and its possible emissiary) is impartial.
They're not and we all know why.
There is no just solution with USA being part of the solution, and I don't see a solution within this decade: USA needs to ruin itself some more years and the effects of that rundown need to emerge a little bit more in the International system.

Just count the word "Israel" in presidential election campaigns (speeches, TV etc.) and compare that number to the count of Germany, Japan, UK (powerfull allies).
"Peace negotiator"...

No question...

To Republicans....Peace is overrated

From the Dems... Morality means nothing.

Forum List

Back