McCain Had Proof of Democrat Voter Fraud

So a McCain staffer's email claims that they allegedly found voter fraud, so it must be true.

But McCain decided not to do anything about it, why?

A. McCain didn't want to tackle the economic mess because he knew it was so large that it wouldn't take months to solve all the problems, it would take years.

B. McCain feared if he died or might become incapable health wise to govern, Sarah Palin would become president and that scared the bejesus out of him and thought the country would be better off if he didn't say anything about the voter fraud.

Any other ideas to why the voter fraud was never persuaded?

Try to read carefully....according to the OP:
"McCain felt the crowds assembled in support of Obama and such would be detrimental to our country and it would do our nation no good for this to drag out like last go around, coupled with the possibility of domestic violence."

Possibly you could contact the McCain folks and provide your conjectures....

....you're allowed out to make one phone call a day, aren't you?

I'm sure the attendant will dial....

why explain it yet again?

you just pretend that documented evidence isnt true either.

Your documented evidence is 26 years old. This story is 4 years old and concerns a sitting President. Which is more relevant in an election year?

You totally wasted your 1 week sabbatical, TDM. I had hoped you'd have taken the time to learn basic spelling, punctuation and sentence structure.

Why do you hate apostrophes?

I hate your fucking lies.

so will the country.

fuck you and the wormy bastard you rode in on.

Judge Denies Republicans' Effort To End Voter Intimidation Consent*Decree : Personal Liberty Alerts

Judge Denies Republicans' Effort To End Voter Intimidation Consent Decree

December 9, 2009 by Personal Liberty News Desk

Last week, a federal judge in New Jersey rejected an attempt by the Republican National Committee (RNC) to dissolve a 27-year-old court order that is intended to prevent the intimidation of minority voters.

Stemming from a lawsuit brought forth by the Democratic National Committee in 1982, a consent decree was agreed upon which forced the RNC to gain court approval to use certain election tactics, including the creation of voter challenge lists, photographing voters at the polls and posting off-duty police at voting locations in minority neighborhoods, according to The New York Times.

Last edited:
they keep breaking it so the judge refused to lift it after decades of their cheating being documented in courts.

but facts mean nothing to the right

McCain has nothing but an idiot VP

(Psssttt.....have you noted Obama's VP?)

OUR VP knows what he reads to stay informed.

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed." –Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show," in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending, Feb. 25, 2009

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

"Jill and I had the great honor of standing on that stage, looking across at one of the great justices, Justice Stewart." –Joe Biden, mistakenly referring to Justice John Paul Stevens, who swore him in as vice president, Washington, D.C., Jan. 20, 2009 (Watch video clip)

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008 (Watch video clip)

And, my fav:

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008 (Source)

Gee....I guess you're right again.

Your documented evidence is 26 years old. This story is 4 years old and concerns a sitting President. Which is more relevant in an election year?

You totally wasted your 1 week sabbatical, TDM. I had hoped you'd have taken the time to learn basic spelling, punctuation and sentence structure.

Its not all I posted was it fucker.

BTW how do you prove decades of cheating without going back decades?

How do you prove decades of cheating with one instance nearly 3 decades in the past, asshole?
Where is the lime limit on relevance? If we can go back 26 years, why not 50 when Senator Albert Gore Sr. was claiming that the civil rights legislation would pass over his dead body?

why are you pretending I didnt post other incidents you lying sack oif pig shit?

I hate your fucking lies.

so will the country.

You hat MY lies? Point one out, you sill bitch!

Here's why democrats don't want voter ID. Democrat activists vote in place of people who are registered to vote but almost never go to the polls. The people are in the books and if ID is not produced the poll workers just check off the name and no one is the wiser. In the twisted liberal mind it's OK because those people "would have voted for democrats". Of course the attorney general sees no problem because he is a democrat activist himself. Investigative reporters found out where Holder is registered and asked for an absentee ballot in his name. The reporter was a white man with a beard but it made no difference to the poll worker who was willing to give him Holder's ballot.

how about you pretending I only posted one link to republican cheating in this thread?

Forum List

Back