McCain gaining, according to Gallup poll

• Banned
What people forget...EVERY SINGLE TIME THERE'S AN ELECTION...is that the conservative right doesn't participate in polling to any extent. And every election, the left is all shocked and shaken when the votes don't jibe with what their left leaning polls have told them.

But I imagine people are dropping like flies off of Obama. Every time I turn on the tv either he or Biden are screeching about McCain and Palin, and I think people are sick of it.

• Banned
I know we know they're meaningless...but the lefties treasure them so.

What people forget...EVERY SINGLE TIME THERE'S AN ELECTION...is that the conservative right doesn't participate in polling to any extent. And every election, the left is all shocked and shaken when the votes don't jibe with what their left leaning polls have told them.

But I imagine people are dropping like flies off of Obama. Every time I turn on the tv either he or Biden are screeching about McCain and Palin, and I think people are sick of it.

omfg.

you guys will grasp anything.

do me a favor, allie.

go here.

White House 2004

who do you see in the lead predominantly? who?

BUSH. that's who.

Your right Allie...keep up the hope! Keep up the dreams! It will be so much sweeter if you go from shining hope to deepening depression on Nov 4th, as opposed to a slow downward spiral.

McCain might pull this off yet! I mean just wait till people find out Obamas black!

Hey, everyone. I have some bad news. :(

The latest gallup poll is out.

It's changed yet again.

Obama's lead has also changed and McCain's numbers have also changed

*SIGH*

Go here.

Forum List

Back