McCain Blasts Obama

Kathianne said:
No typo, mainstream Republicans do not trust him. He's been too all over the board. What he did with campaign finance reform has screwed all.

Yea, but didn't the post-Watergate "reforms" play a larger role than even this poorly written legislation?

NATO AIR said:
Yea, but didn't the post-Watergate "reforms" play a larger role than even this poorly written legislation?
I don't think on elections, not the way his did. What can happen with bloggers not being allowed to write on politicians for like 90 days prior to election? I think that's been curtailed, but way to messy. Reminds me of Illinois politics!

Kathianne said:
No typo, mainstream Republicans do not trust him. He's been too all over the board. What he did with campaign finance reform has screwed all.

Right. McCain is not a republican in my eyes. No conservative would associate themselves with CFR. If you side with CFR you are against freedom. This is one of my biggest criticisms of Bush.

Powerman said:
Right. McCain is not a republican in my eyes. No conservative would associate themselves with CFR. If you side with CFR you are against freedom. This is one of my biggest criticisms of Bush.

Hey look everybody. Powerman has adjusted his game. Now he's a conspiracy theorist, LIKE US. Now he has credibility. LOL.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Ah, crap. Oh well, it's not like I'd get in his corner anyway. I'm edging toward Mitt Romney, but you never know what will happen in two years.

I would love to see Mitt Romney run and win!

Forum List

Back