McCain Ahead? Oh my!!

maybe it's just cuz blue state elitists, college students, and folks on the guvmint cheese have much more time on their hands...?

:eusa_whistle:

Yes, and come election day, they'll all have nothing better to do than go vote. Screw the polls. No one polled me.

And I guess we have more liquid cash than the GOP too, seeing as how Obama is raising more money.

We'll see. This swing worried me for a second, but, naaaaa.

I am a dejected conservative, who was considering voting Libertarian at one time. Regardless of who I am going to vote for now, of course I am happy about McCain leading, because as a Conservative, I may be disappointed in McCain as a candidate, but I would damn sure rather see him win than Obama.

You are not a "dejected" conservative. You are a conservative. You will vote GOP regardless, because you are anti-democrat. You would not vote for any democrat. You have been a conservative far to long to be unbiased in the booths and vote for America instead of the Republicans. You say you've been a conservative for a long time, yet you do not appear to realize that the GOP doesn't give a shit if you are feeling angry at them for McCain, because they will get your vote regardless. You can blow all the bob barr hot steam you want, but they know you will be voting GOP.

The same applies to the hillary supporters. Democrats know clinton is nearly identical to Obama on the issues. They will be voting Obama this november.

PS: the polls are a joke. I don't normally acknowledge poll threads, but I'll justify this poll like this: Polls in 2000 showed Bush winning the popular vote. Polls in 2004 showed Kerry winning the popular vote. Polls in 2008 show obama losing 12% of the vote in two weeks, yet nothing of much importance happened.

Yes, and come election day, they'll all have nothing better to do than go vote. Screw the polls. No one polled me.

And I guess we have more liquid cash than the GOP too, seeing as how Obama is raising more money.

We'll see. This swing worried me for a second, but, naaaaa.
I got polled by Rassmussen the other day. My answers reflected the suckiness I feel for both candidates.

Both. Obama is up way more than 7 and is not down 7 now. Just look at the turn out. 100,000 show up for Obama and 10,000 show up for McCain.

Obama is raising more money too.

Your beloved McCain is dead.

PS. I'm glad I convinced you not to vote for Bob Barr.

He got 75,000 and it was only after a free concert on the first nice weekend in a LONG LONG time, but you wouldn't know those facts unless you happen to be from the Portland area. I am. Heck I was tempted to go but I'm so strongly against Obama, I didn't want my numbers (I would of taken my kids) to count in the crowd.

The thing in Germany... FREE BEER AND KID ROCK! DUH! If you can't see it, you're blinding yourself.

McCain talked to a large crowd in Sturgis. I've heard as low as 20,000 to as high as 100,000. Regardless of it being a rally, They where there to hear him at that moment. Same goes for a free concert before an Obama speech.

I don't know, seeing as how he's raising more money and more people are showing up to his events. Could it be that the polls are wrong? Must be.

Or could it be that the corporate media is lying about it being close because they get better ratings when it is close?

You're right. They probably are lying about it being close. McCain probably has a 15% lead.

All I can say is that I called you out for being a fucking liar and now you confirm I was right. You said the Republicans let you down so you couldn't vote for them. Well look at you now. How easily you have forgiven them.

I am not a liar, you are just a DUMBASS.

I have not forgiven the Republicans. I have just realized that OBAMA would be a disaster and can not be allowed to win, and me voting for the Libertarians would only help him win.

God you are a stupid mofo Bobo. Run around acting like you caught me in a lie all you want. I have been completely consistent in my thinking. The only change has been I have been sitting here hearing more and more of what Obama stands for, and it scares the hell out of me. I rather have a disappointing semi Conservative McCain, than the most liberal Senator in the US as my president.

Plain and simple.

You are not a "dejected" conservative. You are a conservative. You will vote GOP regardless, because you are anti-democrat. You would not vote for any democrat.

Total BS, I voted for Clinton, I voted for my Disastor of a Democrat Govenor. I have voted for Dem Congressional Candidates. I vote on the Issues and the Candidate. Not simply based on what party they are in.

In the case of this Election, IF I vote for McCain it will be because I am opposed to the extremely liberal Positions of Obama. Not because he is a Democrat, but because he is SO DAMN LIBERAL.

However feel free to behave like the Typical Lib on this board and act as if you know why I vote the way I do despite the Reasons I give you.

total Bs, I Voted For Clinton, I Voted For My Disastor Of A Democrat Govenor. I Have Voted For Dem Congressional Candidates. I Vote On The Issues And The Candidate. Not Simply Based On What Party They Are In.

In The Case Of This Election, If I Vote For Mccain It Will Be Because I Am Opposed To The Extremely Liberal Positions Of Obama. Not Because He Is A Democrat, But Because He Is So Damn Liberal.

Owned

On another note, Ohio decided not to let their ballot boxes have "sleepovers" anymore. That's where the votes stay the night at at an election officials house the night before and after election night. Google it. Im on the net phone.

But this aint close. Mccain aint winning. That the corporate media creating news. They only poll lan lines. Old homes. And they've taken dozens of survey and finally got one for mccain. yippi.

Liberal media? How can you say that with a straight face.

To answer with a quote from one of my favorite movies...Jerry McGuire...

John McCain...had me at HELLO! :O

On another note, Ohio decided not to let their ballot boxes have "sleepovers" anymore. That's where the votes stay the night at at an election officials house the night before and after election night. Google it. Im on the net phone.

But this aint close. Mccain aint winning. That the corporate media creating news. They only poll lan lines. Old homes. And they've taken dozens of survey and finally got one for mccain. yippi.

Liberal media? How can you say that with a straight face.

What are you going to do when McCain wins this election?

Forum List

Back