Obama ad: McCain would help corporations

Discussion in 'Congress' started by blunt, Aug 20, 2008.

1. blunt

blunt BLUNT AND TO THE POINT

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hey everybody, just wanted to share this breaking news with all of my buddies out here, I know how much you love to hear the truth about McCain.
    Enjoy and educate yourselves, if you need more, just ask...

By The Associated Press 45 minutes ago
    TITLE: "Three Times"

LENGTH: 30 seconds.
    AIRING: Colorado, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Virginia.
    SCRIPT: Announcer: "Can we really afford more of the same? John McCain's tax plan: For big corporations — $200 billion in new tax breaks. Oil companies — $4 billion. Companies shipping jobs overseas — keep their tax giveaways while 100 million Americans get no tax relief at all. For the change we need, Barack Obama. A plan that cuts taxes for middle-class families three times as much as John McCain would. Barack Obama. President."
    Obama: "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message."
    Obama ad: McCain would help corporations - Yahoo! News

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  2. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    WOW helping Cooperations is so bad eh. Please, they only supply us with goods and jobs, and are the back bone of our economy.

how horrible to want to help them.

Also COOPERATIONS are owned by Stock holders, or in other words. American Citizens.

3. blunt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Charles_Main
    Not at all, as long as they "help" America and not themselfs and Mexico. McCain would reward cooperations that ship jobs to Mexico and undermine America. Obama will reward cooperations who produce American jobs and invest in America.. a big difference.
    Thanks for brining that up, McCain doesn't discus it, he's anti America.

True, the problem is those goods are coming from China and the jobs are going there. What about our citizens and our country? Are you anti American like McCain?

Or in other words the owners of the cooperatioons, which account for about 2% of the American population. Obama will consider and represent all Americans, not just the 2% OF THIS NATIONS WEALTHIEST.

4. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251

Your 2% figure is Utter Bs, You are either Ignorant or Lying.

Nearly half Americans own stock in cooperations through Mutual Funds, 401ks, Pension Plans or through direct investment.

5. blunt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Charles_Main
    So you admit everything else is true then.
    I knew you'd jump on that, it's easy, something even a money grabbing liar and moron like yourself can understand.
    Actually though stupid, it is true, only 2% of Americans fall into the filthy rich catagory that the Bush -McCain tax policies benefit.
    Have you ever noticed, the richer-the dumber?
    I swear, you can't go much lower than a money grabbing silverspoon liar, total idiots

6. Angel Heart

Angel Heart Conservative Hippie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    How many hear have a car? How many here have a phone line? Heck how about a computer?... All made my corporations. With out corporations we go back to living on farms and doing for ourselves. I like my corporation provided lifestyle.

7. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    No I just thought everything Else you said was so stupid it was not worth addressing.

Money Grabber lol. I make less than 45k a year and support a family of 4 on it. Dumb shit.

Problem is we were not talking about the Rich, we were talking about who Owns stock and you made the Totally false claim that only 2% of Americans do.

Silver spoon lol, Please. Everything I have, which is very little, I earned myself. I received NOTHING from my parents at all. I was not born into money, and I am not rich by any stretch of the Imagination. The problem is you think anyone who does not Hate Cooperations and the Rich must be rich.

And you call me an Idiot. You are making Bobo look smart retard.

8. blunt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Ok, so then as we can all see from the above examples, we need a president who represents the people, not big oil, silverspoons from Texas and companies that outsource.
    It's intertaining to watch the collapse of the Bush silverspoon liars era, they're alway good for laugh, so sad so many innocent people had to die over the lies though, but hell, they got their tax breaks, that's the most important thing.

9. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Nothing But Bluster, Propaganda, and lies.

Stop with the hot air, you are adding to global warming damn it.

10. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Yes, let's help Exxon's stockholders.

They really need help.