McCain Advisor: Palin a whackjob

i posed the question a few days ago...is she a diva gone bad etc...most of the posters who replied felt she is simply distancing herself from mccain and setting up herself for 2012. i guess only time will tell.

or she realizes she is still governor of alaska and she is up for re election in two years and her approval rating is dropping.

A retard could be governer of Alaska? How idiotic are you? Listen, I don't like the woman, and I don't think she has enough experience to be president, but if it is one thing this woman knows about it's Alaska. She knows every single in and out of Alaska. They have a massive budget of over $5 billion a year, they have infrastructure needs with the weather being what it is. They have energy, food, strict hunting and fishing laws... it's a very complicated state and so far, she's done a good job up there.

Personal attacks on candidates should not be allowed here. Especially idiotic ones.

I agree with you but I think Sarah has more experience then Obama does that is a fact. Another fact Sarah is running for VP not President and she is the one with more experience then the one running for President scary huh.

I agree with you but I think Sarah has more experience then Obama does that is a fact. Another fact Sarah is running for VP not President and she is the one with more experience then the one running for President scary huh.

How in the hell can you POSSIBLY say that the pitbull bitch with lipstick has more experience than Obama?

Obama has been overseas, to several countries. Palin considers a fuel stop in Ireland and a trip to Kuwait, as well as the fact that she can see Russia from her house, foreign experience.

She's not even in the same league as Obama. All she is is a political Playboy bunny who is trying to stay on message and failing miserably.

Wanna see Sarah's eyes twinkle? Shine a flashlight in her ear!

McCain also said she is has more experience then Biden because she was a governor!
And by the way there is more then double the amount of peole in chicago alone then there is in the state of alaska. Wassila is ranked in the top 5 largest cities with 9,000 people. Obama was also in the state senate before along with experience in other ventures like community organizer and lawyer at a top law firm. He also has more then a degree in journalism! And understands that living by Russia does not mean you have foreign relations experience.

McCain doesn't seem to be running a tight ship. Seems like a mutiny in his campaign. Keep in mind how many people bailed on the Bush Administration, and consider that when you ask yourself why the country fell apart during the 8 years he has been in charge.

Casualties of the Bush Administration
Tomgram: Nick Turse, Casualties of the Bush Administration

Richard Clarke:
Paul O'Neill:
Flynt Leverett, Ben Miller and Hillary Mann:
Larry Lindsey:
Ann Wright:
John Brady Kiesling:
John Brown:
Rand Beers:
Anthony Zinni:
Eric Shinseki:
Karen Kwiatkowski:
Charles "Jack" Pritchard:
Major (then Captain) John Carr and Major Robert Preston:
Captain Carrie Wolf:
Colonel Douglas Macgregor:
Paul Redmond:
John W. Carlin:
Susan Wood and Frank Davidoff:
Thomas E. Novotny:
Joanne Wilson:
James Zahn:
Tony Oppegard and Jack Spadaro:
Teresa Chambers:
Martha Hahn:
Andrew Eller:
Mike Dombeck:
James Furnish:
Mike Parker:
Sylvia K. Lowrance:
Bruce Boler:
Eric Schaeffer:
Bruce Buckheit:
Rich Biondi:
Martin E. Sullivan, Richard S. Lanier and Gary Vikan:

This made me laugh

McCain_Palin.jpg

I think the majority of the country was calling her a whackjob long before any advisor. If you fail to name a supreme court case other then roe v. wade you should be deemed ineligible for office. This is highschool shit

I think the majority of the country was calling her a whackjob long before any advisor. If you fail to name a supreme court case other then roe v. wade you should be deemed ineligible for office. This is highschool shit

It's because she's been learning from Cheney. Why else do you think that she considers the running of the Senate the job of the VP?

Forum List

Back