McCabe: 'I wasn't one of the 'Bad Guys' - I was one of the 'Good Guys'....Honest - Believe Me'

Leaking what information? About Hillary?
Thank you for demonstrating you just called everyone else 'Idiots' yet have no clue what you are talking about.

Instead of spoon-feeding you in order to try to educate you, I am just going to laugh at you and tell you to go educate yourself and then come back to join the knowledgeable adults in conversation.

You didn't answer the question retard. There is a simple reason for that - YOU CAN'T.

I can:

McCabe was fired in March, and last week a report from the inspector general concluded that he repeatedly lied when asked about the leak of information regarding the FBI's efforts to look into the finances of the Clinton Foundation in 2016.

Inspector general recommends criminal investigation of Andrew McCabe

Lets note the DATE: April 19, 2018

It's been more than a year now and there is no indictment.
No indictment because his full investigation is still on-going. Again, you show your ignorance....but at least this time you showed you tried to educate yourself. Bravo, snowflake.

:p

AND YOU STILL CAN'T - so it's time to stfu.
Bwuhahahaha...

You have REPEATEDLY displayed your ignorance on the issues, from how Comey threw him under the bus for his leaking to the US IG's recommendation he be indicted to the ongoing investigations and now to the just-released transcripts of his perjurous testimony before Congress...

...and you continue to rant like a 5 year old at the adult table because he isn't being taken serious....

Yes, I agree. It is time for you to STFU before you embarrass yourself any further.

Your hatred for the President and loyalty to proven criminal traitors - who have already been recommended for indictment and are currently still under investigation - are driving you to cling to your ignorance and denial.

Once again, educate yourself...but this time try to do so without the partisan hate-colored specticals on...

Idiot, the point is that he was accused of lying about screwing HILLARY, NOT TRUMP.

:wtf:

McCabe was recommended for indictment by the US IG for leaking information from the counter-Intel investigation on Trump Strzok started and the FBI was running.

The recent transcripts show he lied to Congress about the whole decision and timing by Comey to hold the press conference declaring HE had decided Hillary would not be indicted and the Comey-Lynch authoring of Hillary's exoneration letter.

Check out the links provided and do some research...

Bwuhahahaha...and you call others idiots.....

Idiot, the point is that he was accused of lying about screwing HILLARY, NOT TRUMP.

McCabe was recommended for indictment by the US IG for leaking information from the counter-Intel investigation on Trump Strzok started and the FBI was running.

Idiot, did you read the articles I posted?

McCabe indictment referral by the IG had exactly NOTHING to do with the Russia investigation.

You make up your half assed bullshit and just assert it with zero backing. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad.

You believe whatever the fuck you want to believe.

You make up you half assed bullshit and just assert it with zero backing. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad.

Why do you choose to lie when it is so easy to prove you have done so? As I stated, the li is and information you claim don't exist have been posted, proving you made no effort to go back and look at them. You would rather continue to remain ignorant, put that ignorance on display, and continue to try to call others idiots.

BwuhahAhaha....

(Does your mom know you are up this late on a school night?)

You make up you half assed bullshit and just assert it with zero backing. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad.

Why do you choose to lie when it is so easy to prove you have done so? As I stated, the li is and information you claim don't exist have been posted, proving you made no effort to go back and look at them. You would rather continue to remain ignorant, put that ignorance on display, and continue to try to call others idiots.

BwuhahAhaha....

(Does your mom know you are up this late on a school night?)

Post sources asshole.

No one cares about your never ending, baseless bullshit.

Last edited:
almost as insane as thinking acting like a 6 year old told NO should garner you any respect for what you think.

Idiot, what is he "going to prison" for?

Can't answer this simple question, can you?

Lying under oath? That's illegal...even for the #2 guy at the FBI!

Lying under oath ABOUT WHAT?

Screwing Clinton or Trump?

Is this the part where you play dumb, Anton? You don't know that McCabe lied under oath? Really?

I do know - he was accused of lying under oath about authorizing leaks against Hillary. Did you know that?

Mr. McCabe’s disclosures to the news media contributed to a negative article about Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration’s Justice Department

Andrew McCabe, Ex-Deputy Director of F.B.I., Will Be Faulted for Leaks

It's halarious how all these Republicans are going down for screwing Hillary...while rightwinger dupes chant for their sculls.

Spell much?

Idiot, what is he "going to prison" for?

Can't answer this simple question, can you?

Is this the part where you play dumb, Anton? You don't know that McCabe lied under oath? Really?

I do know - he was accused of lying under oath about authorizing leaks against Hillary. Did you know that?

Mr. McCabe’s disclosures to the news media contributed to a negative article about Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration’s Justice Department

It's halarious how all these Republicans are going down for screwing Hillary...while rightwinger dupes chant for their sculls.

Spell much?

I guess you didn't know.

Spell much?

I guess you didn't know.

Just stop embarrassing yourself. McCabe was referred for
prosecution for lying under oath about the investigation into TRUMP led by Strzok and company.

Spell much?

I guess you didn't know.

Just stop embarrassing yourself. McCabe was referred for
prosecution for lying under oath about the investigation into TRUMP led by Strzok and company.

You fools keep saying that but have ZERO sources for your assertions

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe....

- recommended for Indictment by the US IG for leaking information during the Trump 'coup attempt' ('Confirmed' by his boss, former FBI Director James Comey who threw McCabe under the bus some time ago) AND who is under investigation by the US IG (FISA Court Abuse investigation) & DOJ -

...has now claimed that it was HE, not his boss (Comey) fired disgraced / criminal former FBI Agent Peter Strzok after the 'secret' text message between he and former FBI agent and love interest Page were publicly exposed.

After being thrown under the proverbial bus by his boss, accused of being a LEAKER and being recommended for indictment by US IG for that very reason, McCabe has been proven to be one of the key conspirators in the illegal FBI Trump investigation....BUT NOW HE WANTS TO CLAIM HE WAS ONE OF THE 'GOOD GUYS' BECAUSE HE FIRED STRZOK.

That is going to be a 'Hard Sell', especially since he has been proven to be a liar, a leaker, and a fellow co-conspirator who has already been recommended for Indictment by the US IG.

McCabe says he 'made the decision' to remove Strzok from Mueller team: transcript

They are ratting each other out now, irony.

Forum List

Back