McAfee Dust-up Keeps Getting Weirder

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
First it is revealed that Rodigers has been getting paid to appear on his show, then Rodgers and one of Disney's leading personalities get into a public feud, and today, McAfee calls out an ESPN executive by name and publicly accuses him of "sabotage".

ESPN can't be happy with their newest star, who signed a 5 year, $85 million dollar contract.

Last edited:
First it is revealed that Rodigers has been getting paid to appear on his show, then Rodgers and one of Disney's leading personalities get into a public feud, and today, McAfee calls out an ESPN executive by name and publicly accuses him of "sabotage".

ESPN can't be happy with their newest star, who signed a 5 year, $85 million dollar contract.

I can't stand McAfee. He's talentless and profane. He needs his staff of hyenas to laugh at everything he says. He puts himself out there as an edgy guy who tells it like it is, but he'll always kiss the ass of the PC left on every issue. I always wondered why Aaron Rodgers would repeatedly appear on this nobody's show. Now it turns out he was well paid to do so.

I can't stand McAfee. He's talentless and profane. He needs his staff of hyenas to laugh at everything he says. He puts himself out there as an edgy guy who tells it like it is, but he'll always kiss the ass of the PC left on every issue. I always wondered why Aaron Rodgers would repeatedly appear on this nobody's show. Now it turns out he was well paid to do so.
You know Rodgers is on every Tuesday and credits himself (probably) for making McAfee successful. You can glean some good betting information from some of his guests (I like Michael Lombardi) but agree with everything else you said.

This is a fun show and McAfee is the ring leader. I thought Rodgers comments about Kimmel were very funny.

You know Rodgers is on every Tuesday and credits himself (probably) for making McAfee successful. You can glean some good betting information from some of his guests (I like Michael Lombardi) but agree with everything else you said.
The Tuesday show is my favorite. I tape this show and really get a kick out of Rodgers politically incorrect comments.

Forum List

Back