Mayor tells illegal Angelenos how to avoid arrest.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Red Nation Rising on Twitter

So...now that Trump is sending in the big boys to help round up ILLEGALS with ICE, the mayor and chief of police are telling them how to deal with it and fight extradiction. Which, in my opinion, is illegal in itself. ILLEGALS are breaking our laws. The homeless are still homeless. Yet, non citizens that don't pay a dime in taxes and get free stuff and housing and money from OUR government are being protected. What the hell happened to the usa???? Why are its citizens third rate now?

Red Nation Rising on Twitter

So...now that Trump is sending in the big boys to help round up ILLEGALS with ICE, the mayor and chief of police are telling them how to deal with it and fight extradiction. Which, in my opinion, is illegal in itself. ILLEGALS are breaking our laws. The homeless are still homeless. Yet, non citizens that don't pay a dime in taxes and get free stuff and housing and money from OUR government are being protected. What the hell happened to the usa???? Why are its citizens third rate now?

Telling people how to avail themselves of their legal right to fight extradition isn't criminal.

California's greatest export right now is conservatives.
I hope so. I hope it's not the tards colonizing the rest of the country.

WARNING: The state of California has determined leftists to be a known carcinogen to the United States

Why do liberals have a hard time distinguishing ILLEGAL from LEGAL?

Forum List

Back