Maybe This Is Why HIllary Could Run (and lose) Again

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
2020 Election: Maybe This Is Why Hillary Clinton Thinks She Has Another Shot At The Democratic Nomination

Well, maybe it’s because the 2020 field sucks. I mean, it’s God-awful. And when Democratic voters were given names that the liberal media thinks are up-and-coming progressives, the answer for most surveyed is the same: “none of the above.”
Thirty percent of the sample said they would prefer that "none of the above"become the Democratic nominee when asked to choose among former Vice President Joe Biden, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D), Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I), New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker (D), California Sen. Kamala Harris (D), former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Twenty-five percent of respondents said Biden would be their preferred nominee.

Joe Biden !!!!!

Now wouldn't that be sweet !!!!

Run Hillary !!!!! Please Please

Run Joe Run.....!!!! Please Please

2020 Election: Maybe This Is Why Hillary Clinton Thinks She Has Another Shot At The Democratic Nomination

Well, maybe it’s because the 2020 field sucks. I mean, it’s God-awful. And when Democratic voters were given names that the liberal media thinks are up-and-coming progressives, the answer for most surveyed is the same: “none of the above.”
Thirty percent of the sample said they would prefer that "none of the above"become the Democratic nominee when asked to choose among former Vice President Joe Biden, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D), Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I), New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker (D), California Sen. Kamala Harris (D), former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Joe Biden !!!!!

Who all were in the field for the Repubs this time in 2014?

Trump and a bunch of people nobody would get off the couch to vote for. Gaggle of nobodies.

Trump had not descended from heaven down the escalator at this point in 2014.

At this point in 2006 Obama was getting some VP talk and that is all.

At this point in 1998 McCain was the front runner.

At this point in 1990 nobody outside of Arkansas knew who Bill Clinton was.

• Banned

Joe Biden !!!!!

Rubio

Bush

Romney (possibly)

Cruz

Joe Biden !!!!!

If Joe ran, he would have his hand all over little girls. Makes great TV.

Joe Biden !!!!!

Rubio

Bush

Romney (possibly)

Cruz

Which one of them won the nomination?

Forum List

Back